Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
This discussion focuses on Skyblock, try to stay on topic!

gamer amz pro

Novice Member
Jul 20, 2020
Hi everyone:👋
before going to my topic, I want to take the opportunity to REintroduce my self my journey with ur server and ;) (if u are on hurry and want the ToPiC scroll straight down to it).

The beginning:🥹
I've been minecraft bedrock player for a long time before cubecraft bedrock was a thing and been in cubecraft since it's birth I remember the games that were releasing one by one and this server is my main played server between the featured cast. It gave me a lot of memories and moments, eggwars, blockwars, and skywars.

What happened then?🫣
I quited the whole minecraft 3 years ago around Caves and Cliffs update, and your magic and mayhem RPG. During those years I messed around with some goofy ahh fps shooter games lol.
The come back 💪
--To minecraft:
Recently, my interest in minecraft start to regain it self and threw that fps garbage away. I catch-up with recent updates witch honestly they feel like caves and cliffs part 3 - part 5.
-To cubecraft:
Also revisited cubecraft this month ahh like the old times, impressed by the improvements etc. Unlocked some ancient memories with the server and experienced it as an returner.
Played eggwars, and CTF my nmbr 1 mini game and sharpened my pvp again. I also revisited the fourms and this is my first post for years and when I Look at my pfp it is super cringe now hhh.

SKYBLOCK
When the game released The Younger Me played it and messed too much, and did a lot of illogical and wierd stuff like Dump generator placment and ugly farms design. What the younger me was thinking!

The ToPiC:
Im asking for the abilty to reset the solo profile. I know there's a rank that enables more slot. However, just like the coop profile, it would be harmless if the players have the ability to reset their solo progression with no paywall. Wouldn't it?
Because I would start a new skyblock experience rather than re-adapting and keep track with what the younger me did years ago
let me know ur thoughts, and excuse me for that over lengthed multi paragraphed post. I know this is not the proper place for introductions like this. I just wanted to suggest something, and then I included the introduction as a little addition to main the topic.

Last edited:

Delta6927

Oct 4, 2023
Point Nemo
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone:👋
before going to my topic, I want to take the opportunity to REintroduce my self my journey with ur server and ;) (if u are on hurry and want the ToPiC scroll straight down to it).

The beginning:🥹
I've been minecraft bedrock player for a long time before cubecraft bedrock was a thing and been in cubecraft since it's birth I remember the games that were releasing one by one and this server is my main played server between the featured cast. It gave me a lot of memories and moments, eggwars, blockwars, and skywars.

What happened then?🫣
I quited the whole minecraft 3 years ago around Caves and Cliffs update, and your magic and mayhem RPG. During those years I messed around with some goofy ahh fps shooter games lol.
The come back 💪
--To minecraft:
Recently, my interest in minecraft start to regain it self and threw that fps garbage away. I catch-up with recent updates witch honestly they feel like caves and cliffs part 3 - part 5.
-To cubecraft:
Also revisited cubecraft this month ahh like the old times, impressed by the improvements etc. Unlocked some ancient memories with the server and experienced it as an returner.
Played eggwars, and CTF my nmbr 1 mini game and sharpened my pvp again. I also revisited the fourms and this is my first post for years and when I Look at my pfp it is super cringe now hhh.

SKYBLOCK
When the game released The Younger Me played it and messed too much, and did a lot of illogical and wierd stuff like Dump generator placment and ugly farms design. What the younger me was thinking!

The ToPiC:
Im asking for the abilty to reset the solo profile. I know there's a rank that enables more slot. However, just like the coop profile, it would be harmless if the players have the ability to reset their solo progression with no paywall. Wouldn't it?
Because I would start a new skyblock experience rather than re-adapting and keep track with what the younger me did years ago
let me know ur thoughts, and excuse me for that over lengthed multi paragraphed post. I know this is not the proper place for introductions like this. I just wanted to suggest something, and then I included the introduction as a little addition to main the topic.
This must've taken a while to make! however i completely agree with you, I think there should maybe have a reset that refreshes everything, just a fresh new start! I believe this can very well be a easy feature to add. Lets hope the mods see this!

(the amount of ''!'' is wild.)

blazingwind47

Jul 26, 2020
This been suggested many times before and the answer is always just use an open Co-op slot if you want to do this, Would be great but i dont see them ever adding it

(Move to Feedback & Suggestions)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on CagriCann's profile.
Happy birthday!
TC XD wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Apparently it's your birthday?

You're still a small child anyway 😂
CagriCann in stream join us!
Top Bottom