Oct 15, 2024
Minecraft 17.10.2024 19_28_22.png

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Fortunately, I don’t think there’s anything to be too concerned about here

In a general sense, “sneaking” refers to the in-game control where you crouch down (commonly done by pressing “Shift” on a keyboard or by double-tapping the button in the center of the D-pad [directional] controls on mobile).

By “sneaking” in this case she might be referring to when someone taunts another player in Minecraft by repeatedly sneaking and un-sneaking, (though it can also be viewed as a friendly greeting which depends on the context)

Unfortunately, it seems that some people misuse the word toxic; maybe they don’t fully understand the meaning of the word; (this person might be a kid)

Reactions: totoloji

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
It looks like you were playing battle arena duels, am I right? If that's the case then maybe he's referring to the fact that whilst fighting him; you kept sneaking and unsneaking quickly to either confuse the player or get some critical hits, many players find this technique a little bit toxic so if that was indeed what you were doing then that's probably why he called you toxic.

A..111I

Mar 25, 2022
Germany
Pronouns
She/Her
dear @CrystalLegend01 and dear @totoloji !

First of all I want to say that I am the person in this screenshot and i am a female. I find sneaking very toxic because some players play around all the time instead of developing strategies in the battle.

(and one more thing: I'm not a child, I'm probably older than u :)..)

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her

First of all I want to say that I am the person in this screenshot and i am a female. I find sneaking very toxic because some players play around all the time instead of developing strategies in the battle.

Ok, my apologies

totoloji

Oct 15, 2024

I didn't understand the importance of being a woman. and yes, some players wander around a lot, often because their health is low. Just like you do sometimes. But I haven't written "YAWN toxic lol YAWN haha hahahaha xD so bad" to players who have escaped before. I think that's what's really toxic. I doubt you're older than the kid, but if so, you can act your age.I would like to thank the 2 people who are interested in the subject. (translate)

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Top Bottom