Oct 15, 2024
Minecraft 17.10.2024 19_28_22.png

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Fortunately, I don’t think there’s anything to be too concerned about here

In a general sense, “sneaking” refers to the in-game control where you crouch down (commonly done by pressing “Shift” on a keyboard or by double-tapping the button in the center of the D-pad [directional] controls on mobile).

By “sneaking” in this case she might be referring to when someone taunts another player in Minecraft by repeatedly sneaking and un-sneaking, (though it can also be viewed as a friendly greeting which depends on the context)

Unfortunately, it seems that some people misuse the word toxic; maybe they don’t fully understand the meaning of the word; (this person might be a kid)

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
It looks like you were playing battle arena duels, am I right? If that's the case then maybe he's referring to the fact that whilst fighting him; you kept sneaking and unsneaking quickly to either confuse the player or get some critical hits, many players find this technique a little bit toxic so if that was indeed what you were doing then that's probably why he called you toxic.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
News: Lightning Epic Kill Effect has released today! I wanted lightning kill effect to be added to the server for so long and it's finally here!
1729186240375.png
As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Top Bottom