Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
This could be very helpfull to spectate hackers or friend
If you haven't /hub after getting eliminated, you are allowded to spectate whoever you want.
If you mean logging out and logging back in to spectate, its a no because it will give advantages to players and can annoy players who doesn't want to be spectated/ stalked.

Reactions: BeamerBaby

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
As said above, you if you're eliminated, then you're able to spectate them. But what if you're in the lobby and you want to spectate your friends? Well, this could encourage lag, if 40 people spectate the same game, then that could be notably laggy for the other players. How could they fix this? Just add a maximum amount of players that are able to spectate the games. If that's your proposal, then I would be in for it. And no, players can't get laggy if they add a maximum amount of players being able to spectate.

MrKairi

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico City
he mean,

he is in the main lobby
skywars_user = and his friend in skwars
he want to do /spectate skywars_user

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
You can spectate hackers or your friend when you're eliminated. So, no.
um I think they mean it brings you to that game from another

If That Is The Case The Problems with that are as follows
It is okay to let the player join the games to spectate is not going to be added, first players can stalk another player very easily, secondly this allows ghosts in UHC and finally, players lag the game

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
This seems like a good idea, but I just find it kind of not necessary as if you are already in the same game as them, you can already spectate them.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on ItsN1ghts's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
If you reading this then have a good day
What happens if the stupidest player and the worst player meet?
iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
Top Bottom