Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

sirpickle1966

Jun 16, 2024
the Eggwars lobby
Pronouns
He/Him
So I have been playing lots of Java and hypixle recently, and I thought it’s cool that u can spectate a player with the spectating bar. This is a thing in ur inventory that u click to watch players that we don’t have in cubecraft. This would be helpful in party’s to warn ur teammates when you are dead. Can we add it? (Copy and let an admin or moderator in if u can!)

Last edited:

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
So I have been playing lots of Java recently, and I thought it’s cool that u can spectate a player with the spectating bar. This is a thing in ur inventory that u click to watch players that we don’t have in cubecraft. This would be helpful in party’s to warn ur teammates when you are dead. Can we add it? (Copy and let an admin or moderator in if u can!)
Change the prefix to java then, or all networks. While I'm not a java player this would be really cool, same for bedrock could happen that you spectate a player.

• Agree
Reactions: sirpickle1966
Sep 28, 2022
The Backrooms
www.youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Change the prefix to java then, or all networks. While I'm not a java player this would be really cool, same for bedrock could happen that you spectate a player.
Although I don’t play cube on Java, I’m pretty sure this feature is already implemented there, so why not add it also on bedrock

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

UncleSpect wrote on lichtim's profile.
Happy birthday!!
Kazwa wrote on Frontlane's profile.
fanclub?
1725746466602.png
Frontlane wrote on S4nne's profile.
💜
Delta6927 wrote on Eliza's profile.
brother?!!