Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lorilambthecoolgamer

Novice Member
Oct 28, 2023
My suggestion is for u to add a vip levels visibility feature in the settings, which u toggle on and off to see every1s vip icons, or if this works more, a setting to toggle on and off visabilty of ur icon by other cubecraftians (my term for cc players that I made up while making this post.) I just think the personal visibility won’t be useful, cause barely any1 uses settings, and for those who do, it’ll probs confuse Every1 else where the icon went.
Thanks, lorilambthecoolgamer (cubecraft vip 30)

TheMrSpacee

Dedicated Member
Jan 9, 2021
Russia
Pronouns
He/Him
My suggestion is for u to add a vip levels visibility feature in the settings, which u toggle on and off to see every1s vip icons, or if this works more, a setting to toggle on and off visabilty of ur icon by other cubecraftians (my term for cc players that I made up while making this post.) I just think the personal visibility won’t be useful, cause barely any1 uses settings, and for those who do, it’ll probs confuse Every1 else where the icon went.
Why it should be added?
cubecraftians
Basically everyone using "cubecrafters"

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
No, why, its cool to see the VIP

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on amandapanda's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎉
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on karl05.-.'s profile.
YOOOO! WELCOME TO CC!
coolzombiee wrote on Eli's profile.
Hey Eli I have a question. What kind of threads does necroposting not apply to? I wanted to know before I accidentally necropost somewhere
Top Bottom