Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Jul 28, 2024
Michigan
Pronouns
He/Him
Add Wooden Shield to Survival Games
1. New Defensive Option: Introduce a wooden shield to enhance the current arsenal, providing a new way to defend against attacks, especially in close-quarters combat. Its limited durability would make usage a strategic decision.
2. Crafting: The shield could be crafted using sticks and resources like:
- Lapis
- Iron
- Gold
- Diamonds
- String
-Sticks
-Or possibly found in supply drops
3. Shield Mechanics:
- Axes would gain a new purpose: disabling shields for a short duration.
- Shields would block arrows, making them valuable in PvP combat. This addition would enrich gameplay, offering new tactical possibilities and team coordination strategies.

Hope this helped
-Chickenwing6670

caraMel

Aug 7, 2022
England
Pronouns
She/Her
Omg an SG suggestion no way!!

I think that's shields would be a pretty interesting item for Java, but on Bedrock would not be used. And.... SG is only on Bedrock :(
I've not been keeping up with stuff as well recently and tbh wasn't exactly a pvp nerd to begin with (so please someone correct me if my perception is wrong here), but as mentioned above, shields aren't as big on Bedrock as Java due to differences in PvP mechanics. I just don't see them being used at all if they were added sadly.
I also think there's quite an overwhelming amount of different items already (at least for newer players, which is always gonna be what the majority of the playerbase on bedrock is comprised of).

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Yeah, unfortunately shields do not have a place in SG imo, it just promotes a very frustrating playstyle of turning into a turtle and blocking all the damage, making fights annoying for the attacker. It maybe works with very low durabilty so you can block a few arrows and thats it but i personally dont think it is needed.

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

TC XD wrote on Wave Master7S's profile.
Apparently it's your birthday?

You're still a small child anyway 😂
CagriCann in stream join us!
Wave Master7S wrote on TC XD's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Reesle wrote on Herausgefunden's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Top Bottom