Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Deeds

Forum Veteran
Oct 2, 2016
Texas, US
You know it was 241 years ago the America got it's independence from Great Britain.
We are friends now :3
I just feel bad for Britain having do deal with our Orange dude as president...

(Could you send me the link to that texture pack also, it looks really cool :P)

Reactions: A pigeon

Mkill14

Apr 11, 2016
my room
www.youtube.com
You know it was 241 years ago the America got it's independence from Great Britain.
We are friends now :3
I just feel bad for Britain having do deal with our Orange dude as president...

(Could you send me the link to that texture pack also, it looks really cool :p)
lol i decided to edit a little more than usual for this one
Pack:

Reactions: Deeds

#getbarbecued

Jun 25, 2016
@PrettyDandelion I'm not gonna argue with you about politics on a minecraft forum, over a joke 4th of July video. (I can't vote so who cares)
Well I think it's sad you lot still celebrate the day, and what do you mean by who cares I can't vote? Trump's an arse and many facts prove it. He's in the job for the money, got out of the paris agreement for climate change IE he doesn't give a flying f about our planet. Got rid of trumpcare so people who can't pay can just f themeselves (his mentality), also addding that the rich lot have to pay less tax, racist as anything and many more things. And don't come to me with the Fake news cus if you believe that you believe anything.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

iTz1Hamood wrote on Sad_'s profile.
Thanks for the follow! :)
Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
Top Bottom