Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
I know that the report site was updated to where there are pages so the lag when loading the website is considerably less than it was before. My suggestion is to add page numbers to see how many pages you have because for a person like me who has 1300+ reports, I would like to check back on some of the people who I have gotten banned a few months ago without having to click the next page button 30 times. So I am suggesting a Page number system to go along with the new update of the report site. @andyschofie

Rob_the_Giraffe

Novice Member
Mar 2, 2017
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report
You can already jump to a specific page by adding that number to the address.
https://reports.cubecraft.net/report?page=42
The page number for a specific report will change over time since they are numbered from newest to oldest, but you don't have to click the button 30 times.
I understand that but since not very many people know this, maybe there could be an add-on to the reports system where it does tell you how many pages of reports you have. It would make it easier to access them too. I actually have 53 pages of reports.

Reactions: Twania

ronniewhy

Sep 15, 2016
Canada
I think adding page numbers would be a great idea, it's a simple addition and considering how many reports you've done you definitely need this.

Last edited:

MagnificentSpam

Forum Expert
Mar 16, 2016
I don't get the point of a search feature, unless it also enables you to see your own evidence. I usually search reports on my youtube channel. If I know someones name I look at the appeal page and my video on youtube, a search feature on the website wouldn't help me.

Showing the current page like this forum does would be nive even though changing the number in the address works well enough for me either.

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe

ToastO_O

Sep 7, 2016
Egypt
I know that the report site was updated to where there are pages so the lag when loading the website is considerably less than it was before. My suggestion is to add page numbers to see how many pages you have because for a person like me who has 1300+ reports, I would like to check back on some of the people who I have gotten banned a few months ago without having to click the next page button 30 times. So I am suggesting a Page number system to go along with the new update of the report site. @andyschofie
There are in mine BUT My Handeled Reports were 28 And Then Suddenly The No. Doubled it's now 49 Thanks CubeCraft :)

Reactions: Rob_the_Giraffe
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom