Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
Hey Cubecraft, Sunucunuzda birçok türk youtuber ve birçok Türk oyuncu var. Türk dili desteğini almak mantıklı değil mi?

Bunlar sunucunuzdaki Türk gençleridir:

Https://www.youtube.com/user/minecraftevi [1.449.000 abone]

Https://www.youtube.com/user/wolvoroth [545.000 abone]

Https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCOmoVb685cDFElOfc3eBq9g [197.000 abone]

Https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCobFYYt7clwQ_fFB88-R-_A [121.000 abone]

Aslında Daha fazlası var ama daha üst rütbe istemiyorlar Onları ben yazmadım. Onların 1.660.000 ve 614.000 abonesi var.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I just want Turkish Language Support on Cubecraft
Nope.
Cube only supports Dutch, English and Spanish.
Why? Because they are the most popular lanquages used here.
Adding random and "unpopular" lanquages would just mess things and will be very confusing.

Reactions: Ducky

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Nope.
Cube only supports Dutch, English and Spanish.
Why? Because they are the most popular lanquages used here.
Adding random and "unpopular" lanquages would just mess things and will be very confusing.
How would it be confusing? It would be confusing towards the players who actually speak those so-called "Small languages". In my opinion, Cubecraft needs to add more languages so that more people can have an enjoyable time on Cubecraft.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
How would it be confusing? It would be confusing towards the players who actually speak those so-called "Small languages". In my opinion, Cubecraft needs to add more languages so that more people can have an enjoyable time on Cubecraft.
So we are gonna have like 10 lanquages!?
What about reports and appeals ay?
Threads too..
Would waste so much time if the reports and appeals are written in lanquages no one in the staff team understands. Thus transaltors aren't that great.

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I'm not talking about appeals, I'm talking about the actual server language.
Swearing...
If only a few peoplw under stands.... then..
Also Majority of the people here are dutch, english or spanish.
So why is it neccasary to add more?

Pandaa

Forum Expert
Swearing...
If only a few peoplw under stands.... then..
Also Majority of the people here are dutch, english or spanish.
So why is it neccasary to add more?
People could easily report players for swearing if they see someone swearing and they know the language. The staff could use google translate. Staff already deal with players who swear in other languages, how could this be harder?

So we only care about the majority? What about all those other players who want to play, but can't because they do not understand the language. It just seems kind of weird that we are only supporting the majority rn.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
People could easily report players for swearing if they see someone swearing and they know the language. The staff could use google translate. Staff already deal with players who swear in other languages, how could this be harder?

So we only care about the majority? What about all those other players who want to play, but can't because they do not understand the language. It just seems kind of weird that we are only supporting the majority rn.
So how many languages should be supported?
Having too many isn't gonna work out either.

ChillyTree

Mar 15, 2017
Bu benim görüşüme göre daha fazla merak uyandırmaz, ama sonra tekrar, ben personel değilim. Https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/how-to-apply-for-the-youtuber-rank.20932/ adresinde başvuruda bulunmayı deneyebilirsiniz. Türk oldukları halde 40.000'den fazla aboneye sahip oldukları halde bir şansımız olabilir ve kimlik belgesinde I.P ile birlikte 4 video küpecraftı var. Üzgünüm, bu çok fazla anlam ifade etmezse, çevirmen kullanıyorum. İyi şanslar!

agent320

Dedicated Member
Jun 28, 2016
So we are gonna have like 10 lanquages!?
What about reports and appeals ay?
Threads too..
Would waste so much time if the reports and appeals are written in lanquages no one in the staff team understands. Thus transaltors aren't that great.
1st
reports arent really a problem
A) The offense is selected from a drop down box that can be made to be displayed in english for staff. A youtube or screenshot link isnt affected by language. A minecraft name isnt affected by language. So very few reports would not wok in another language.
Appeals... could be a problem

Samey

Jan 3, 2017
I think its better to lern English. There are much more peapol that comming from a country who's language not being supported on Cubecraft

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
1st
reports arent really a problem
A) The offense is selected from a drop down box that can be made to be displayed in english for staff. A youtube or screenshot link isnt affected by language. A minecraft name isnt affected by language. So very few reports would not wok in another language.
Appeals... could be a problem
It's best if at least 1 staff understands that language.

N

Nikboo

I agree with the fact that Cubecraft does need to support more languages so that players can speak their language freely and fully understand the awesome minigames that we have to offer. Our staff team is quite small though and currently we have no Turkish staff members to be able to translate information into and from Turkish.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom