Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think its better to lern English. There are much more peapol that comming from a country who's language not being supported on Cubecraft
1st
reports arent really a problem
A) The offense is selected from a drop down box that can be made to be displayed in english for staff. A youtube or screenshot link isnt affected by language. A minecraft name isnt affected by language. So very few reports would not wok in another language.
Appeals... could be a problem
Quite true.
Well cube should hire staff who could speak the top 10 most common/popular languages.
Instead of hiring like 10 dutch staff and 1 spanish etc.
(Balancing it out)

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
There are so many Turkish Players. Cubecraft can get a Turkish Personal.
The amount of turkish players isn't as much as the 3 supported languages.
So far, I don't know anyone who understands turkish.
Finding another staff who understands a new and unsupported language is not easy.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
Nope.
Cube only supports Dutch, English and Spanish.
Why? Because they are the most popular lanquages used here.
Adding random and "unpopular" lanquages would just mess things and will be very confusing.
Well...
The server only does but...
there is a way for forum support
Remember the whole craze over the rules in new languages well if that were translated than sure

Aerlia

Dedicated Member
May 14, 2017
No, sorry.. I just like Cubecraft because there is a small amount of languages. It would be really messy if there would be so many languages here, everyone in the server would just speak their own language, same on the forums. And just go learn English? I'm just 11 years old and my English isn't that bad at all. It isn't hard to learn though. So no. I'm good with those 3 languages which is pretty enough.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
Candy - https://discord.gg/rcQfj8v
As @Nikoshka said the staff is very small and no one speaks any other languages on the team aside from english Dutch and spanish but maybe it's because that's all staff is asking for.
On Cubecraft when askin for staff you can't deny that they mainly lean towards people who speak English even though it's a english dutch and Spanish server cubecraft really likes people who speak English so maybe instead of saying stuff like please do this in this language they could say enter your language at the top and I know that translators don't really work but maybe they could try using one while looking at applications

A

A pigeon

It would be very messy. Suggestions would be tricky to implement because half of the people wouldnt even understand said language. English is quite an easy language to learn.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
It would be very messy. Suggestions would be tricky to implement because half of the people wouldnt even understand said language. English is quite an easy language to learn.
Well if you think the languages would be confusing just do what I do when I see a post in Spanish or dutch, ignore it! You can't understand it so don't comment just focus on thr posts you do understand

A

A pigeon

Well if you think the languages would be confusing just do what I do when I see a post in Spanish or dutch, ignore it! You can't understand it so don't comment just focus on thr posts you do understand
What? But dont suggestions need approval from as many people as possible . I use google translate anyway though

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
What? But dont suggestions need approval from as many people as possible . I use google translate anyway though
Well you can do that to using google translate isn't bad but if you flat out don't understand the thread because of a language barrier then isn't it better to just not reply and let someone who does understand take care of it?

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
There is no need to be a turkish word in the forum. It is enough that the menus in the game are in turkish. Last week I complained to someone who cursed Turkish and silenced. It's not that hard.

KitKatkels17

Jul 27, 2016
There is no need to be a turkish word in the forum. It is enough that the menus in the game are in turkish. Last week I complained to someone who cursed Turkish and silenced. It's not that hard.
I disagree I think there's a massive need, Cube Craft is not very diverse and a big reason for that might come from the fact that people who speak other languages may not understand and just be confused

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Its hard to find turkish staff.
However I do agree with adding 2 more popular languages that are currently used in the world.
I don't know which 2 tho.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
Why do you not understand? There is no need to be a turkish word in the forum. The fact that only the in-game menus are in turkish will make our little friends who do not speak english more comfortable and it is very easy to provide

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Why do you not understand? There is no need to be a turkish word in the forum. The fact that only the in-game menus are in turkish will make our little friends who do not speak english more comfortable
Please read the replies again.
You will understand why its not added in.

Bugrq

Dec 22, 2016
Turkey
You know English. It is not necessary for you to add a new language. I just think of other friends. Do not be selfish

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
They can't add a new language If they don't have Staff members That speak That language. If cubecraft supports turkisch, a lot of other members can't understand it, and would be very annoying. But I agree to add more popular languages. Arabic and another one.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom