Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
i made a thread about this 4 months ago and they didn't add it. so make armor or maybe tools unbreakable in bedwars because you can only buy armor once and you can only repair it from dying but that's a problem when your bed gets destroyed
Armor breaks? I don’t get hit enough for my armor to break XD

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
i made a thread about this 4 months ago and they didn't add it. so make armor or maybe tools unbreakable in bedwars because you can only buy armor once and you can only repair it from dying but that's a problem when your bed gets destroyed
Nah, it's enough durability and If you respond it's new again

Nober⛏

Apr 4, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Im pretty sure you can just buy new tools and armour when the old ones break.
What if you're in a mid fight then it breaks?

Im pretty sure you can just buy new tools and armour when the old ones break.
And also when your bed breaks then your armor is still not broken but the durability is so low then the deathmatch starts you cannot do anything

Armor breaks? I don’t get hit enough for my armor to break XD
Well you see, deathmatch and your armor durability is low and when you are about to win your armor sets starts to break one by one then loose

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
What if you're in a mid fight then it breaks?

And also when your bed breaks then your armor is still not broken but the durability is so low then the deathmatch starts you cannot do anything

Well you see, deathmatch and your armor durability is low and when you are about to win your armor sets starts to break one by one then loose
Skill issue tbh 🤷‍♂️ (respectfully ofc)

Nober⛏

Apr 4, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
Skill issue tbh 🤷‍♂️ (respectfully ofc)
no its not skill issue because you cannot control your armor durability plus if you are in a lot of fights and you didn't die a single time your armor durability might be low

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow 🧡
Sad_ wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
Follow!🙃
Sad_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
Hey
Top Bottom