Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
Rebalancing: People have mixed opinions on it, and some of the leader board peeps feel that it's necessary to have it.
Well, far more people want it that don't.
Confirmation before purchasing: Is it really a good thing to spend their time on? I mean.. it's never been a big problem for anyone, really. It's not like it'll completely ruin their gameplay. Sure, it'd be nice to have and all, but is it really worth the effort
If that many people want it, I think it should be considered, especially considering how simple the system will be.
Party system: My only conclusion is that the party system was a very low priority due to the lack of suggestions about it last year. ( I don't remember seeing many )
Oh well, it was already implemented.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I know that you may be frustrated about the server losing popularity and the fact that it takes forever for certain things to come out. But I can tell you, I have previously done programming and it takes HOURS upon HOURS to get some of the simplest functions to work. Your code may be a hundred lines long but if there is a "." missing somewhere then the code will keep crashing or not work properly. It's safe to assume there's excessive amount of work that goes into getting games to work. Although we are the ones playing on the server, we must also learn to be PATIENT as coding is difficult and time consuming.

Reactions: XxRubyxX

XxRubyxX

May 13, 2017
I know that you may be frustrated about the server losing popularity and the fact that it takes forever for certain things to come out. But I can tell you, I have previously done programming and it takes HOURS upon HOURS to get some of the simplest functions to work. Your code may be a hundred lines long but if there is a "." missing somewhere then the code will keep crashing or not work properly. It's safe to assume there's excessive amount of work that goes into getting games to work. Although we are the ones playing on the server, we must also learn to be PATIENT as coding is difficult and time consuming.
I agree with Bob(*Cough* Bob the builder *Cough*).

N

Nikboo

You're like the only staff member I see responding to posts.

There are a lot of staff members who reply to such posts.

I personally like replying because te server is meant to be community based.
The server runs off the community and without it, Cubecraft would be nothing. Making sure that all players are heard is important.

MClicious

Jun 13, 2016
CT
Listening to the forums is the best way to get input on what to implement or take away on the server.
This post is 1000% accurate.
If the update is not good, Cubecraft can always change or remove it from the game

Last edited:

ChasingRainbows

Jun 16, 2016
Florida
Idk about others but I have had less and less interest in cubecraft because of the hackers, when I saw that sentinel came out I was filled with joy, but nothings really changed and it's kind of sad. If it wasn't for TD and my friends wanting to play eggwars I honestly don't think I'd come on CC.

And I totally agree on blockband, I have no idea what the thought behind that was, reminds me of when the Seahawks threw the ball on the 1 yd line in the superbowl.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
It's simple: we are being ignored.

I mean, think about it, how often do you see suggestions implemented? The only ones I've ever seen don't even involve changes to code. Instead, all the admins have the developers work on are features that are utterly useless. Why are they useless you ask? Well, because no one suggested them, implying it wasn't exactly wanted by the community. Oh sure, you got hyped, but would you rather have something cool you had no idea what it was until the day of release, or have something you wanted so long for?

Some examples: Survival Game's /sponsor, world events, etc. No one asked for them
Lucky Island update: No one asked for them. Somehow, they prioritzed this over making the game more accessible by remove the respack requirement.
Other random game updates...
And who can forget Blockband, the game that not only wasn't suggested for, but no one even plays?
etc.

Now, I'm not implying these updates are bad, they're just, y'know, not what the community truly wants.
PS: it is possible that a few people have suggested them, but they kinda get outshadowed by /party.

What about suggestions people want?
Remove Block Wars autobalance: suggested numerous times, ignored.
Fix the chat filter: suggested numerous times, ignored by admins and moderators?!? Seriously, if you're not going to add it, at least explain why!
Remove the resource pack requirement for Lucky Islands: suggested a couple of times, ignored for whatever strange reason.
Confirmation before purchasing item w/ points: probably my most popular suggested, upvoted unanimously 32 times, what reply did I get? "Just be careful when opening the shop?" Come on.
And who can't forget /party, suggested tens, if not hundreds of times by the whole community, and somehow, just somehow, it took the development team 3+ years and counting to create. Wow, facepalm ‍♂️ .
etc.

Why are these popular and amazing suggestions being ignored? Hypothetically, it is because the team is working on things they want, not the things the community want. Cubecraft, the community is everything. Where would you be without us? It is your job to make us happy, or people will start leaving- oh wait they already are. Either that, or they pretend the suggestions forum is invisible or something. Trust me, making things people actually want will win more players than just simply adding random things. And players -> $$$. The decline is real. No one can ignore the fact that just one short year ago, we were consistently hitting 10K players, and even occasionally 20K. And now? We'd be lucky to get over 6K.

So what's my suggestion then? Actually LISTEN to the community and start implementing and prioritizing user suggestions (the good ones, of course), instead of random features. Unless, of course, there is a major bug fix or something else of high priority ;).

Let's make the subtitle of the suggestions forum live up to its name:
I agree with you, we are simply being ignored. Without us ( players ), cubecraft will not be where they are at now.
I don't think I've seen an admin/developer adding in something that a member/members suggested,so far. They should actually "hear" us and if they see a suggestion that is popular and are having good reactions, instead of ignoring it, they could etheir tell us why it shouldn’t be added or add it in. I think that will make the players/members a lot more "happier"

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I agree with you, we are simply being ignored. Without us ( players ), cubecraft will not be where they are at now.
I don't think I've seen an admin/developer adding in something that a member/members suggested,so far. They should actually "hear" us and if they see a suggestion that is popular and are having good reactions, instead of ignoring it, they could etheir tell us why it shouldn’t be added or add it in. I think that will make the players/members a lot more "happier"

I don't think we are exactly being ignored. I have made this comment before and will again. Programming certain things may take hours upon hours as it is very difficult! Although it would be nice to constantly have new features being brought out, we must be reasonable with what we ask for since it does take time and the best suggestions do get taken care of! This makes it seem that we are being ignored as it takes time for things to get fixed or come out but we must remain patient as the staff do work hard into getting things done!

Reactions: MClicious

Ellie Williams

Forum Veteran
Jan 6, 2016
University of Eastern Colorado
I don't think we are exactly being ignored. I have made this comment before and will again. Programming certain things may take hours upon hours as it is very difficult! Although it would be nice to constantly have new features being brought out, we must be reasonable with what we ask for since it does take time and the best suggestions do get taken care of! This makes it seem that we are being ignored as it takes time for things to get fixed or come out but we must remain patient as the staff do work hard into getting things done!
I'm not worried at the speed at which the developers are adding suggestions, I'm more concerned about are they implementing user suggestions, or are they doing their own thing.

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
Minerware isn't the most update-needed game at the moment.

Perhaps it may be added on the next minerware update. Who knows? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯
It think that Minerware needs a new blast , the bugs killed the game and the game lost his popularity because of those stupid bugs. The bugs are just showing to new players that the server isn't taking care over the server and that's the reason that Minerware lost his popularity. I think that cubecraft just needs to do an awesome events or something awesome in game so that they will get the playerbase back.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom