Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I don't think we are exactly being ignored. I have made this comment before and will again. Programming certain things may take hours upon hours as it is very difficult! Although it would be nice to constantly have new features being brought out, we must be reasonable with what we ask for since it does take time and the best suggestions do get taken care of! This makes it seem that we are being ignored as it takes time for things to get fixed or come out but we must remain patient as the staff do work hard into getting things done!
Ok, an example would be this
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-forums-suggestion.188440/
I doubt it will take more then 1 hour,honestly... Still, no one ( staff ) really cares.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
Ok, an example would be this
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/small-forums-suggestion.188440/
I doubt it will take more then 1 hour,honestly... Still, no one ( staff ) really cares.

Yea I see what you mean, but the thing is not all the mods/admins/staff are in charge of the website. There are many "small" things that can/need to be added/fixed which "just take an hour" but some are more important than others and that really isn't something too important hence why it probably hasn't been added yet.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Yea I see what you mean, but the thing is not all the mods/admins/staff are in charge of the website. There are many "small" things that can/need to be added/fixed which "just take an hour" but some are more important than others and that really isn't something too important hence why it probably hasn't been added yet.
I know. I wasn't desperate for it. I asked a web developer on discord and got ignored. I don't really think that the devs are working on something "big" so adding something that can take no more then one hour...

At least, the web dev can say "we are currently busy at the moment, we will add your suggestion / we will not add you suggestion because..."

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
I know. I wasn't desperate for it. I asked a web developer on discord and got ignored. I don't really think that the devs are working on something "big" so adding something that can take no more then one hour...

At least, the web dev can say "we are currently busy at the moment, we will add your suggestion / we will not add you suggestion because..."

They can't say that stuff is coming out or else they will get spammed by kids asking "OMG WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? SOON PLZ!" and stuff along those lines which is annoying but they won't say they will do something since if they don't or it gets delayed people will be angry that stuff isn't coming out fast enough and just leads to a bunch of complaining if they announce something big will be coming out or something will be getting done.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
They can't say that stuff is coming out or else they will get spammed by kids asking "OMG WHEN IS IT COMING OUT? SOON PLZ!" and stuff along those lines which is annoying but they won't say they will do something since if they don't or it gets delayed people will be angry that stuff isn't coming out fast enough and just leads to a bunch of complaining if they announce something big will be coming out or something will be getting done.
At least a reply would be nice.

Bob_the_Giraffe

Dedicated Member
Nov 5, 2013
Canada
At least a reply would be nice.

You can't expect the devs to respond to all messages. It is highly possible they get many many messages and they don't have time to reply to all of them. Now messaging them on forums may be a better place to start.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
You can't expect the devs to respond to all messages. It is highly possible they get many many messages and they don't have time to reply to all of them. Now messaging them on forums may be a better place to start.
No. I asked how are you and they replied. the next question was just asking him to check it out , either "ok" "later" etc would be nice

Achillez

Novice Member
Jan 4, 2017
Netherlands // Albania
I agree. Of course there is the party system which was asked for, and we're happy to have it. But there are so many other actual good suggestions that are just looked over by staff. Why? Are they all working on things? Then why are updates so rare? If there's something going on, at least tell the community! I always get the answer "the developers are busy enough". Well with what? Cubecraft is not gonna grow like this!

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom