Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A_Nerdian

Aug 20, 2024
Idk I just main bridges and skywars duos and solos I want to know what other ppl mains so ik where I can see ppl who are active.
Because I dont trust the people counter of how many people are playing a gamemode

Reactions: BicolourSine41

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
My favorite gamemode is SkyWars Solos. My second most played is probably BlockWars Bridges / BlockWars bridges duels. I also play all the other gamemodes regularly - I don't dislike any of them.

The only leaderboard that I am on is the Bedrock Present Rush Leaderboard. You can find me #14 there 🙂

Reactions: BicolourSine41

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I like Snowman Survival and Slime Survival, hence why I post so much in December and less in other months. I can't really say which I like more because they're so similar but each with their own differences. I prefer eight players in Snowman Survival but I like the greater variety of powerups in Slime Survival. I am on the leaderboard for both on Java (though Slime Survival no longer exists), and now I'm working on getting on there on Bedrock edition. Just a few more months...

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk I just main bridges and skywars duos and solos I want to know what other ppl mains so ik where I can see ppl who are active.
Because I dont trust the people counter of how many people are playing a gamemode
My main modes are blockwars skywars and Eggwars, but I do enjoy the winter games slot!

Haken6243

Mar 19, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, eggwars is the gamemode of choice. If I play duos or mega or squads really depends on how many and what friends are online. Eggwars is a type of game where the gear I get is not depending on luck but on what ressources I collect - that’s quite good for me I bc when I play sw for example I don’t seem to have the luck I need (lol). I totally understand if other people like other gamemodes more, but for me that’s the thing that just works out best …

Lord of Ducks

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
For me it was bedwars, until they switched to the new STUPID match maker that throws a dang error when you try to play to2 with a friend in a party, so I just play eggwars to2 or Skywars chaos

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom