Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A_Nerdian

Aug 20, 2024
Idk I just main bridges and skywars duos and solos I want to know what other ppl mains so ik where I can see ppl who are active.
Because I dont trust the people counter of how many people are playing a gamemode

Reactions: BicolourSine41

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
My favorite gamemode is SkyWars Solos. My second most played is probably BlockWars Bridges / BlockWars bridges duels. I also play all the other gamemodes regularly - I don't dislike any of them.

The only leaderboard that I am on is the Bedrock Present Rush Leaderboard. You can find me #14 there 🙂

Reactions: BicolourSine41

Powerofbeds

Oct 17, 2016
My house
Pronouns
He/Him
I like Snowman Survival and Slime Survival, hence why I post so much in December and less in other months. I can't really say which I like more because they're so similar but each with their own differences. I prefer eight players in Snowman Survival but I like the greater variety of powerups in Slime Survival. I am on the leaderboard for both on Java (though Slime Survival no longer exists), and now I'm working on getting on there on Bedrock edition. Just a few more months...

Reactions: hoppyfrog28_

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Idk I just main bridges and skywars duos and solos I want to know what other ppl mains so ik where I can see ppl who are active.
Because I dont trust the people counter of how many people are playing a gamemode
My main modes are blockwars skywars and Eggwars, but I do enjoy the winter games slot!

Haken6243

Mar 19, 2023
Germany
Pronouns
He/Him
For me, eggwars is the gamemode of choice. If I play duos or mega or squads really depends on how many and what friends are online. Eggwars is a type of game where the gear I get is not depending on luck but on what ressources I collect - that’s quite good for me I bc when I play sw for example I don’t seem to have the luck I need (lol). I totally understand if other people like other gamemodes more, but for me that’s the thing that just works out best …

Lord of Ducks

Novice Member
Apr 12, 2024
The Pond
For me it was bedwars, until they switched to the new STUPID match maker that throws a dang error when you try to play to2 with a friend in a party, so I just play eggwars to2 or Skywars chaos

Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom