Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

What thing you think need update on cubecraft eggwars???

• Bucket ( water / lava)

Votes: 3 75.0%
  • Netherite set ( Armor / weopon / tool)

Votes: 1 25.0%
  • Flint and Steel

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Block of Copper ( for protect egg)

• Trident

• Anything else?? reply here

• Snow golem

• Total voters

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Hi, everyone.....
Many player like play Eggwars .....
Eggers on today is still update!
But it is just update the map.....
I think it should update more thing on eggwars....

Example= Neitherite Armor.....Netherite Weapon......Neitherite tool..... Lava bucket....Water bucket.....And Flint and Steel......

what should you think can update on eggwars ?!
reply let's us know!!

If you think don't need update anything else on eggwars ,reply at here reason!!
images (1).jpeg
images.jpeg

Attachments

• images (1).jpeg
    images (1).jpeg
    12.1 KB · Views: 54

Grove

Nov 4, 2020
Sinnoh
Personally, I wouldn't find much use out of any of the items mentioned, but regardless, a few of the options wouldn't even be possible. Cube is only on 1.12 right now, and Netherite wasn't added until 1.16, and Copper is 1.17. Tridents were 1.13 if I remember correctly, so those wouldn't be possible either. Having water or lava wouldn't be too bad, but I feel like it would be disliked by a fair amount of players.

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
Personally, I wouldn't find much use out of any of the items mentioned, but regardless, a few of the options wouldn't even be possible. Cube is only on 1.12 right now, and Netherite wasn't added until 1.16, and Copper is 1.17. Tridents were 1.13 if I remember correctly, so those wouldn't be possible either. Having water or lava wouldn't be too bad, but I feel like it would be disliked by a fair amount of players.
hmm...So now we just can wait cubecraft update lol

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
What are you think can add now?

Lqndon

Jul 9, 2021
United States, Wisconsin
I don't agree without any of these options, think lava and water could cause a massive problem mainly the lava, most people don't like when lava is spammed and people could destroy the map. Netherite armor and tools could make even longer games and would force players to be on 1.17/ Block of copper would also force people to be on 1.17 and seems very unnecessary. I don't even know how snow golems would work and could see this as annoying to players trying to cross a bridge if players box snow golems in next to a players bridge. Flint and steel would have almost no uses besides lighting players on fire, tridents without loyalty are not very effective, meaning swords would be a better option and if tridents say did have loyalty, it would become extremely unfair as it is like a bow with infinite arrows.

Reactions: _EliteDanny

Egg🥚

Gameplay Engineer
Jul 12, 2020
The Netherlands
hmm...So now we just can wait cubecraft update lol
They will never. Servers running on versions 13+ are really unstable, which is the reason why most of the big servers are running on max 1.12.2.

(Btw, a better method is to post these kind of questions in the lobby and then make a suggestion about the most wanted thing :) )

Joe🍩

Jul 6, 2021
Future
They will never. Servers running on versions 13+ are really unstable, which is the reason why most of the big servers are running on max 1.12.2.

(Btw, a better method is to post these kind of questions in the lobby and then make a suggestion about the most wanted thing :) )
Oh...OK.tq! :)

Reactions: Egg🥚
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

coolzombiee wrote on ItzJxrry's profile.
How are you so good at blockwars ctf you beat easily lol
IMG_2514.png
winterbear73788 wrote on wischmoppl's profile.
You have a forums account what
Eli wrote on Ge1ster's profile.
Where's your poopbrella?
Reesle just mentioned that you can report your own forums account
I was thinking of trying it,should I?
Kovu wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
this is sooo late but happy birthday :D
Top Bottom