Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
If I have the available sources, I would actually buy both so you could have both of the Advantage, Use Swords at first then Axe to finish ( Just my way of playing )

Jako_Nc

Novice Member
Jan 20, 2017
Australia
i am an axe-men and i think it's safe to say that the axe has way more strategic value than the sword, iv been using the axe in egg-wars for over a year now and iv developed 4 pvp strategy's with at least 3 individual combos (apart from uper pvp) for each respective pvp style,

this includes:
-movement pvp (parkour in pvp for dodging, attacking, escaping, and confusing)
-precision pvp (the most common pvp best used with swords but can be used great for the axe with the right play style)
-pushing pvp (pvp that pushes the enime in a certain direction to easily hit them and deal greater mixed/individual combos)
-uper pvp (a soul mixed pvp style that works best with movement pvp to deal greater damage and dodge at the same time with critical hits as an extra result)

while mixed pvp style combos are the most effective in a fight my main pvp style is movement pvp and its combos
like:
-the double hit combo
-the triple hit combo
-the gapling hit combo
-the sword hitting circle/dukes
-the dodging side-hit (followed by one of the first 3 combos)
-Block combos (Block placing wall attacks, Block placing dodge attacks, Block placing escape dukes, Block placing jumping duke, and Block placing baricade escape) <--- the last one is common, and all has to have blocks in the duel weilding slots

-and the backwards counter attack
(im not gonna write what they do cause i dont wanna give away my best pvp combos)

i only have one combo that combines all the pvp style and its my best pvp style, it can kill any player who doesn't have anti-knockback (even hackers)
if its 100% acurate (i can only get to 60% cause its the hardest combo i got too)
-The bow and axe combo (my pvp master piece witch can kill any non-anti-knockback players in a 1v1 depending on the player, for example it can fight up to a 4v1 if all the other players are average and dont surround you, basically while running at someone to go in a fight you have a punch bow in your duel wielding slot and quickly hold the shoot button on your mouse for about half/0.2 of a second depending on how powerful you want it to be but at the risk off getting hit depending on there ping, then once hit they will continue to try and move forward so you will be able to hit them as they are moving back on there screen but still there non your screen making it difficult for the to hit you back, you can use any single one of the movement pvp combos and the shooting is the presision pvp, the pushing pvp is the pushing off the player in a certain direction and the uper pvp is the critical hits...
combos that i made inside the bow and axe combo are,
-the side hitting attack
-wall slamming combos (cornering)
-the spinning confusion (spinning before and after every attack while countering any pushing pvp by not coming in a certain direction when hit and rather getting hit in any direction, use this when your on a flat area)
-and my most common the direct front attack

i have waaaaaay more combos to write down but iv been writing for 30 minutes and im gonna let you create your own styles, strategies, and combos...

so cya;P

Reactions: Jef15ist

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
i am an axe-men and i think it's safe to say that the axe has way more strategic value than the sword, iv been using the axe in egg-wars for over a year now and iv developed 4 pvp strategy's with at least 3 individual combos (apart from uper pvp) for each respective pvp style,

this includes:
-movement pvp (parkour in pvp for dodging, attacking, escaping, and confusing)
-precision pvp (the most common pvp best used with swords but can be used great for the axe with the right play style)
-pushing pvp (pvp that pushes the enime in a certain direction to easily hit them and deal greater mixed/individual combos)
-uper pvp (a soul mixed pvp style that works best with movement pvp to deal greater damage and dodge at the same time with critical hits as an extra result)

while mixed pvp style combos are the most effective in a fight my main pvp style is movement pvp and its combos
like:
-the double hit combo
-the triple hit combo
-the gapling hit combo
-the sword hitting circle/dukes
-the dodging side-hit (followed by one of the first 3 combos)
-Block combos (Block placing wall attacks, Block placing dodge attacks, Block placing escape dukes, Block placing jumping duke, and Block placing baricade escape) <--- the last one is common, and all has to have blocks in the duel weilding slots

-and the backwards counter attack
(im not gonna write what they do cause i dont wanna give away my best pvp combos)

i only have one combo that combines all the pvp style and its my best pvp style, it can kill any player who doesn't have anti-knockback (even hackers)
if its 100% acurate (i can only get to 60% cause its the hardest combo i got too)
-The bow and axe combo (my pvp master piece witch can kill any non-anti-knockback players in a 1v1 depending on the player, for example it can fight up to a 4v1 if all the other players are average and dont surround you, basically while running at someone to go in a fight you have a punch bow in your duel wielding slot and quickly hold the shoot button on your mouse for about half/0.2 of a second depending on how powerful you want it to be but at the risk off getting hit depending on there ping, then once hit they will continue to try and move forward so you will be able to hit them as they are moving back on there screen but still there non your screen making it difficult for the to hit you back, you can use any single one of the movement pvp combos and the shooting is the presision pvp, the pushing pvp is the pushing off the player in a certain direction and the uper pvp is the critical hits...
combos that i made inside the bow and axe combo are,
-the side hitting attack
-wall slamming combos (cornering)
-the spinning confusion (spinning before and after every attack while countering any pushing pvp by not coming in a certain direction when hit and rather getting hit in any direction, use this when your on a flat area)
-and my most common the direct front attack

i have waaaaaay more combos to write down but iv been writing for 30 minutes and im gonna let you create your own styles, strategies, and combos...

so cya;P

Please do not necro post ( replying to threads older then 2 weeks ) as it is against the forums rule.
Lock?
@zDutchie
@SKIFBY
@CyanYellow

Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Amacchi wrote on Reesle's profile.
Sup sup :)
level 47 (i think lol) vip 30.

875 ctf 2v2 wins (as of rn)

yt channel with 5 subs :(

211 mc friends!
I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Top Bottom