Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States šŸ‡ŗšŸ‡ø
Pronouns
She/Her
The updates appear to have a focus on the Minecraft community as a whole, and realistically only a small percentage of those people have actually been to the end in Survival.
With updates changing into smaller and simpler drops, I believe an End Update of some kind is more likely to happen now šŸ‘€

Reactions: Hoshi

Noberā›

Apr 4, 2024
www.change.org
Pronouns
He/Him
The updates appear to have a focus on the Minecraft community as a whole, and realistically only a small percentage of those people have actually been to the end in Survival.
With updates changing into smaller and simpler drops, I believe an End Update of some kind is more likely to happen now šŸ‘€
Maybe the end update would make more players go to the end in survival

Noberā›

Apr 4, 2024
www.change.org
Pronouns
He/Him
But if the End update didn't get added in 1.22 im gonna make a petition about it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on crafterboiii's profile.
Thank you for the follow šŸ¤āœØ
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."

(Yes, I'll try to post more quotes again whenever I remember)
I Hate Cringe Ahh Dream Skin So Now Im Dreamy92382 And I Am Certified Axolotl (most random pic i found XD)
Minecraft 27_07_2024 09_17_06 p. m..png
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Reesle's profile.
We're cooked bro. Our wr run was removed, cuz apperently 15 pit was a bug
S4nne wrote on SpookyWarz's profile.
Spooky
Top Bottom