Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
I’m curious about how the Rank system will work…
It’s big enough of a game in terms of playercount, but it’s also too small to have its own advanced Rank in my opinion. While the price of the Pillars of Fortune rank could just be cheaper than other Ranks, it would be pretty ideal to make a Rank for Pillars of Fortune and at least one other small game combined. As of now there isn’t an ideal candidate—BedWars is currently PoF’s partner, but the games are still pretty separate in concept and size. Maybe the Secret Project could be it?

As a theory, maybe when the Secret Project is worked on again and published, Pillars of Fortune will make it out of Beta at around the same time? This way the games could be paired together under a single rank and game section. Just a theory of course

Aside from that, there are a few small things in Pillars of Fortune that might need tweaking before it comes out of Beta, but they’re not too significant.
Firstly, sometimes when I place down a door it disappears/becomes invisible, then reappears in my hotbar again at some point. Also, placing a block in front of redstone dust is very glitchy in a similar way.
Another example is mob ownership, where the game seems to choose a random player as a mob’s owner instead of the person who spawned it in

Pillars of Fortune probably isn’t the top priority at the moment as BedWars is in Beta alongside it, plus there’s an EggWars update coming and the Halloween event

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on crafterboiii's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
"Courage doesn't always roar. Sometimes courage is the little voice at the end of the day that says I'll try again tomorrow."

(Yes, I'll try to post more quotes again whenever I remember)
I Hate Cringe Ahh Dream Skin So Now Im Dreamy92382 And I Am Certified Axolotl (most random pic i found XD)
Minecraft 27_07_2024 09_17_06 p. m..png
WorriedSkate940 wrote on Reesle's profile.
We're cooked bro. Our wr run was removed, cuz apperently 15 pit was a bug
S4nne wrote on SpookyWarz's profile.
Spooky
Top Bottom