Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Joshmctosh

Jun 26, 2014
Somewhere in the world...
We get to share our feelings about our favorite food and it keeps us happy in the forums. It is just something to do while we are waiting for another forum post or something. Yuck. Grilled cheese

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Oh my gosh what even is the point of this thread...why don't you just post all of the foods you like and dislike in one post if it's that important to share it with everybody? You're just causing spam and trying to get messages. Just put all of it in one post.

Oceanical

Forum Expert
Feb 24, 2014
on an adventure
Oh my gosh what even is the point of this thread...why don't you just post all of the foods you like and dislike in one post if it's that important to share it with everybody? You're just causing spam and trying to get messages. Just put all of it in one post.
Preaaaaaaaach, but a thread about the celebration of food?! It's fabulous & ingenious.

and Yuck. Hot pockets?

ateubs429

Mar 23, 2014
Preaaaaaaaach, but a thread about the celebration of food?! It's fabulous & ingenious.

and Yuck. Hot pockets?
Believe me, I have absolutely NOTHING against celebrating food! It's just annoying when people misuse it to spam and get posts in. BUT FOOD IS AMAZING! I would be dead if it wasn't for food. Literally.

Henry #2

Jul 4, 2014
Somewhere
I would feel fine if the thread was actually pointless..
But this thread isn't pointless, it's a way to say what foods you like and dislike and also I need to get my messages back up to where they were on my old account so this is really helping

emiraati

Dedicated Member
Feb 2, 2014
United Arab Emirates
But this thread isn't pointless, it's a way to say what foods you like and dislike and also I need to get my messages back up to where they were on my old account so this is really helping
Why the hell do you want to know what people like to eat XD and you wouldn't feel that good if you know all of your messages are just spam.

Reactions: s__a__r__a__h
Members Online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom