Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

bpnqna

Mar 6, 2024
I am a mobile player, and I use the old aka 'D-pad' controls. Even though there are many players who might not need this, old controls like me need this as we are unable to double tap W aka the forward arrow button while in air. Hence, doing critical hits on this server is much harder, as other types of crits, like punish crits (double crits but we do not have to momentum to move forward in the air and hit them again while critting), etc. I also think this can also be good for people who use other devices who do not have legit clients that allow autosprint. Other than this, autosprint makes it more convenient in total. If anyone is reading this, thanks for taking your time! :D

llvqs

Feb 25, 2024
uae
I am a mobile player, and I use the old aka 'D-pad' controls. Even though there are many players who might not need this, old controls like me need this as we are unable to double tap W aka the forward arrow button while in air. Hence, doing critical hits on this server is much harder, as other types of crits, like punish crits (double crits but we do not have to momentum to move forward in the air and hit them again while critting), etc. I also think this can also be good for people who use other devices who do not have legit clients that allow autosprint. Other than this, autosprint makes it more convenient in total. If anyone is reading this, thanks for taking your time! :D
banana what are you doing here

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Sorry, you will have to use joystick+tap, or the op mobile controls, joystick+ crosshair controls, to be able to be “sprint with the joystick”, so unfortunately you can’t do that on dpad, which sucks

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

It is mindblowing that still no one made a cubecraft docu/series where they interview "famous" players/staff. Would be so great to watch!
That's one way to make birch look good... 🌿

1730150811341.png
This is new…
IMG_6700.png

IMG_6699.png

When I first joined the Forums, I thought maybe I had accidentally broken the rules xD
iTz1Hamood wrote on ItzJuan's profile.
We're going to have a great moderator around really soon, Good luck my friend! :)
Thank you all for over 5.5K reactions! 💛
Top Bottom