Votes: 1 7.7%
  • Maybe

Votes: 5 38.5%

• Total voters

foxy7976

Jun 29, 2024
Pronouns
He/Him
I would like to see eSports on Cube Craft featuring some of the best players in game modes such as Egg Wars, Bed Wars, Lucky Block, and other modes offered by Cube Craft. It would be really cool to watch the top players compete against each other for rewards and possibly even cash prizes!

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
1719690535179.png

👀

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I would like to see eSports on Cube Craft featuring some of the best players in game modes such as Egg Wars, Bed Wars, Lucky Block, and other modes offered by Cube Craft. It would be really cool to watch the top players compete against each other for rewards and possibly even cash prizes!
Even though I’m not on the leaderboards that would be fun to watch, if Cubecraft made a live video of it happening!

Reactions: foxy7976

Nightmare

Quality Assurance
Team CubeCraft
🧪 Quality Assurance
💌 Customer Support
Dec 24, 2016
Germany, Bavaria
Yeahh, the dev that was working on skyblock is not working here anymore, so the last update was cancelled

Desiderata

Forum Expert
Oct 31, 2023
Pronouns
He/She/They
We're SO BACK if this happens, hope Asia doesn't get a disadvantage 🙏

I wanna know how Cubecraft would handle closet cheaters joining the league though

fingers crossed this brings in popular 1.9 pvp youtubers into the server and revive cubecraft java as a whole

Reactions: Hoshi
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

What will happen if someone follows you in this website?🥲
RAHHHH!!! Happy 4th of july to my murican" brothas
coolzombiee wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Did you accept my friend request arya
coolzombiee wrote on CrystalLegend01's profile.
The main lobby parkour has been there for like a year, also I wonder when they will make a part 2, I’ve done that parkour like 2 million times
Top Bottom