Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Do you agree with making beta subscription Giftable?

• Yes.

Votes: 9 90.0%
  • No. (tell Why?)

Votes: 1 10.0%

• Total voters

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
I think Cubecraft should really consider making the beta games subscription giftable to friends. Even though it's a subscription service, allowing gifting could open up new opportunities for community engagement. Imagine if they implemented this feature—what's the worst that could happen? They would still generate revenue, as the subscription would function just as intended even if gifted. For instance, it could still expire after the initial 30 days, requiring the recipient to renew it themselves if they wish to continue. This way, Cubecraft maintains the subscription model while fostering a sense of inclusivity and community among players.

Moreover, allowing gifting could actually benefit Cubecraft by potentially increasing their subscriber base. Friends often influence each other's gaming choices, and being able to gift a subscription could encourage more players to try out the beta games, knowing they can share the experience with their friends. This not only strengthens the player community but also enhances the overall appeal of subscribing to beta games on Cubecraft.

So simply, enabling gifting of the beta games subscription seems like a win-win scenario. It doesn't compromise the revenue model—in fact, it could enhance it by attracting more players who value shared gaming experiences. It's a feature that could differentiate Cubecraft from other platforms and potentially lead to greater user satisfaction.

Vote down below your opinion
And if it's a "No" Please do tell why.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great rest of the day!

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I don’t think so because beta games only has pillars of fortune (which sucks in my opinion) and bedwars (with only 2 game modes and 2 options to vote on), I think the only good part of it is the xp points

Reactions: iTz1Hamood

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
I don’t think so because beta games only has pillars of fortune (which sucks in my opinion) and bedwars (with only 2 game modes and 2 options to vote on), I think the only good part of it is the xp points
I hope you do realize that currently bedwars have more players than all the other games in the server, it comes at Top 1 gamemode since it's realesed.. Also, doesn't matter how many voting options it have.. Doesn't all other games also have 2-3 options?
So from my perspective, that's not a good reason to make them not let the subscription be a Giftable thing..
Plus, it doesn't give vxp anyways, so the gifter ain't getting anything in return, just the friend gets the subscription..
and the server benefits from that
By still generating revenue.

Reactions: coolzombiee

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
Wait I changed my mind, Cubecraft should add that, also I love bedwars it is one of my favorite games (besides eggwars) I just think it doesn’t need anything to be voted on

iTz1Hamood

Sep 5, 2019
Wait I changed my mind, Cubecraft should add that, also I love bedwars it is one of my favorite games (besides eggwars) I just think it doesn’t need anything to be voted on
Yes exactly, see now?
BedWars is just a perfect gamemode and it succeeded to gain alot of players in a really short amount of time

And about the voting..
The server community should do this voting tbh, so that staff can see who agrees and who doesn't.. This may potentially lead to them considering the idea and the main topic of the suggestion

Reactions: coolzombiee

fishy4780

Jun 6, 2024
Yes exactly, see now?
BedWars is just a perfect gamemode and it succeeded to gain alot of players in a really short amount of time

And about the voting..
The server community should do this voting tbh, so that staff can see who agrees and who doesn't.. This may potentially lead to them considering the idea and the main topic of the suggestion
It’s addictive but I think that it is not very balanced and needs some more refinining
I’m okay to just wait until Bedwars rank comes

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I think Cubecraft should really consider making the beta games subscription giftable to friends. Even though it's a subscription service, allowing gifting could open up new opportunities for community engagement. Imagine if they implemented this feature—what's the worst that could happen? They would still generate revenue, as the subscription would function just as intended even if gifted. For instance, it could still expire after the initial 30 days, requiring the recipient to renew it themselves if they wish to continue. This way, Cubecraft maintains the subscription model while fostering a sense of inclusivity and community among players.

Moreover, allowing gifting could actually benefit Cubecraft by potentially increasing their subscriber base. Friends often influence each other's gaming choices, and being able to gift a subscription could encourage more players to try out the beta games, knowing they can share the experience with their friends. This not only strengthens the player community but also enhances the overall appeal of subscribing to beta games on Cubecraft.

So simply, enabling gifting of the beta games subscription seems like a win-win scenario. It doesn't compromise the revenue model—in fact, it could enhance it by attracting more players who value shared gaming experiences. It's a feature that could differentiate Cubecraft from other platforms and potentially lead to greater user satisfaction.

Vote down below your opinion
And if it's a "No" Please do tell why.

Thanks for reading,
Have a great rest of the day!
For sure, they could make a rank version too.

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on kaunarya's profile.
Thank you for the follow 🤍✨
Finally got the Tiktok cape on Java!

2024-07-02_12.15.29.png
Yes 700 reaction score!!! Thanks to @Mr Jii Gamer to be my 700th reaction! See yah over 50 reaction score!
Forgot to say it earlier, but Happy Canada Day to my fellow Canadian Cubecrafters!! 🥳🍁🇨🇦
Top Bottom