Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I do more “celebration giveaways” for other milestones??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
View attachment 233224
To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
- Reesle :D
Thanks for hosting!!
ING: BicolourSine41

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

ananas_time wrote on Blom's profile.
when are you reviewing records Mr.Blom
ananas_time wrote on Dreamer's profile.
1726678954748.png
LLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLLL
AND YOU USE HACKS TOO
Reesle wrote on calvinhrn45's profile.
Hello again Calvin! I believe I have the link to the summer bundle 2020. DM me if you’d like me to send it.
maybe Top1 ?
owner UFC clan
<3
Top Bottom