Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I do more “celebration giveaways” for other milestones??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
View attachment 233224
To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
- Reesle :D
Thanks for hosting!!
ING: BicolourSine41

Reactions: Reesle
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
Top Bottom