Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

lars.l

Novice Member
Nov 27, 2016
Hello @lars.l here this time a cubelets update

1. Maybe it's fun to do free special kits in a cubelets Eg a shieldman kit a shield in iron sword (skywars)
2. maybe more gadets eg eltra or parrot (update 1.12) or a dog that runs and then falls out after 10sec and then bones drop etc
3. More trails like turning a bone over your head etc
4. more color glass for example black etc
5.more minuatures for rank (ob & lapis) more eg endermite full black with an endermite head for ob rank and for lapis a pigs minuiatures mob so full pink with a pig's head
6.heads endermite head mods / owners / helpers head

This was my suggetion telling you what you think of it

Last edited:
Reactions: Hypixel Network

Spookrijder1

Apr 6, 2016
Roosendaal, The Netherlands
Hey Lars!

While reading your suggestion I came to some points.
1. What do you mean with free kits? Try to add more detail to it so we understand.
2. Like turning a boat over your head?
3. I've to agree with more colour from cubelets.
Hope you'll make this clearer for us.

Cheers,
Openen

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
I line your suggestion in generald. You come with a lot of Good ideas. Some of your ideas will not come. The parrot won't be added, because Some players are playing in a lower version of 1.12. I think, But I am not sure that the version of cubecraft is 1.9.2. New kits that you can get out cubelets would be Nice. You can also get special glass out cubelets Why not a special kit? I have early made a suggestion about heads of staff members, But this is locked, because they won't add heads of staff members. All your other suggestions are Great And support your suggestions!

Good job!!

Reactions: lars.l

ItsDavey_

Forum Expert
Nov 23, 2014
the Netherlands
here this time a cubelets update

1. Maybe it's fun to do free kits in a cubelets
Nah, kits cost points and it's fun to earn them.
2. maybe more gadets eg eltra or parrot (update 1.12) or a dog that runs and then falls out after 10sec and then bones drop etc
Not Everyone plays the 1.12 version of minecraft, so Then they aren't able to choose them. The bone drop is something I like !
3. More trails like turning a boat over your head etc
Nah, How would it actually look? And a boat over your head isn't really a trail.
Black glass actually Looks almost the same like grey. But I like to have more glass cases. (Like a Rainbow one)
5.more minuatures for rank (ob & lapis) more eg endermite full black with an endermite head for ob rank and for lapis a pigs minuiatures mob so full pink with a pig's head
I like to add more miniatures! And get Some out of a cubelet would be unfair for players That paid for other miniatures/rank. But I also suggested 2 times for new minatures, you can take a look at them.
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/a-own-miniature.188614/
https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/seasonal-miniatures.190051/
BUT! Do not leave a comment on it because you're necroposting, and That's against the rules!
Mods heads wouldn't be really needed (Also I like it) because If they resign their head is still in the vanity section. Owner heads already exist ;) . Helper heads, also the same story by the mods.

GeldHaftige

Dedicated Member
May 4, 2017
Belgium
Hey Lars!

1. What do you mean with free kits? Try to add more detail to it so we understand.

Cheers,
Openen
He means that you can get Some kits about cubelets, as example you can get iron golem out a cubelet.

You have Some trails, as redstone, water. He wants that There come a trail of a boat. I don't how he comes with this idea And What kind of boat it is.

Feb 1, 2017
Ireland
Hey Lars!

Cheers,
Openen
1. I believe he meant the kits that you buy in game shops

Twann

Dedicated Member
Oct 17, 2016
The Netherlands.
I love you're ideas!
But my favorite is the new miniature update, that would be very awsome! And maybe new colors glass what you all ready said, keep it up with making threads! ;)

Reactions: BlueQuakeAdmin_

Sharz

Dedicated Member
Aug 15, 2015
Barcelona
www.youtube.com
Hey there @lars.l. I like your suggestion. About the kits, I agree but with a low percentage, because if you have a lot of cubelets (I know players with more than 100 cubelets) all the kits would be free for you, so with a low percentage to make it difficult to obtain. Also, why not add some improves for abilities?

I hope they will update all the vanity and cubelets in a future Vanity Update, vanity items are getting old, we need new items, gadgets and particles.

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
1. Maybe it's fun to do free special kits in a cubelets
EULA? What be that?
2. maybe more gadets eg eltra or parrot (update 1.12)
a parrot doesn't work because not everyone is in 1.12 dang it
or a dog that runs and then falls out after 10sec and then bones drop etc
hey Why are you talking about Sparky like that
sure for this I guess
Particles there is no Bone particle (Except for the breaking particle when breaking a bone block) which isn't in 1.9
black okay
etc like what?
there are only 16 colours and they have most of them
okay sure
okay 1 there are already owner heads and that is it for a reason
LOOK how many staff there are
way to many and sure for the endermite head

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him
Hello @lars.l here this time a cubelets update

This was my suggetion telling you what you think of it

1- No to OP and it would make kits useless
2- Nice idea how ever IDK if they could implement it
3- Ehhhh ok
4- Yes I'm hoping for RAINBOW
5- Yesssss
6-YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!

Pandaa

Forum Expert
There are already 'special kits' such as bee armor or party armor.
Poor doggy >: Anyways, would not mind seeing some new perks added as they are a fun little toy to play with while waiting for friends to join your lobby :)
You seem to like dogs a lot. Trails would lag players more, however there is already an option to disable this so I once again, would not mind them adding this.
Colored glass is something that players have been wanting for a while and I would not mind them adding more colors! (possible 1.12 glass colors!)
A minature update has been suggested many times, and I have agreed with every suggestion. Would love to see a mini-me miniature! :)
New heads would be cool, however helper, mod and sr.mod heads would not be added because of staff changing skin and/or leaving the team.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Having "special" kit(s) in Cubelets would be cool, however they must be Legendary and not buyable.

Seems like a fair idea..

Zombiepower

Forum Veteran
Jul 1, 2016
Belgium
I think that it would make it worth to open cubelets for it. Miantures for ranked players would be very cool and i also think that those kits need to be kits that you can't purchase with points but that you only get those kits out of cubelets !

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Eemmm, what do you exactly mean with this? Free kits are already free for everyone?

That could be something for a Vanity Update which I'd like overall.

iCheeetah said:

iCheeetah said:

iCheeetah said:
pigs minuiatures mob so full pink with a pig's head
@Buuuddy :p

I don't think we need Staffs heads as they change their skin sometimes and they aren't the gods of the world.

Overall, what I already said a few times, I'd like a Vanity Update :)

Reactions: Buuuddy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

I got all 3 Halloween bundles and I'm VIP 25!!! A new username colors again!
WiggedWigg wrote on WorriedSkate940's profile.
yoyo ur the guy from the speedrun
Amacchi wrote on Mappoe's profile.
Sup sup yappoe
Reesle wrote on Skyninjass's profile.
Ty for the follow, Pro! :D
Top Bottom