Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net
Status
Not open for further replies.
G

Gamerfull

Well, even if it seems absurd and unnecessary, it can be very useful, My idea is, to select a group of Moderators or Mr.Moderadores and that they are the "elite team" that is to say they are the ones who will be in charge of controlling everything about the Hackers And work harder, all with sacrifice.

G

Gamerfull

I know they are doing everything they can, but I would have guessed that they worked a little harder alone, or they can implement Helper's applications, instead of taking 2 or 3 to 5 or so. @Tacosbefriends

Reactions: Twania

Milkyy

Apr 4, 2017
Somewhere in the dark abyss
Elite teams may be nice, but staff members have their own lives too. I doubt many people will be joining the elite team because of time and scedules. Staff members work hard as they do now, and their volenteered too. I don't think we should force them to do more work, and sacrifice time.

Reactions: Twania
G

Gamerfull

Elite teams may be nice, but staff members have their own lives too. I doubt many people will be joining the elite team because of time and scedules. Staff members work hard as they do now, and their volenteered too. I don't think we should force them to do more work, and sacrifice time.
I would be willing to be part of this Team. I know they have their lives but the more active STAFFs could be part of them.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I know they are doing everything they can, but I would have guessed that they worked a little harder alone, or they can implement Helper's applications, instead of taking 2 or 3 to 5 or so. @Tacosbefriends
Hiring helpers maybe be easy, but potential and quality helpers are way harder. It takes time, I think every staff should and will perform their best so this is totally not necessary.

_AmazingWays_

Jul 11, 2016
Reprotland
The staff members are trying to work as hard as they can. Their live isn't just Cubecraft, I think an elite team would be useless. (Just my opinion)

1arthur10

Jan 25, 2017
Europe
My opinion about this is, the staff-members are working very hard for us! Think about the gamemode's, hackers, chat,... we dont need an Elite Team..... All the staff-members are ELITE'S!

Troublesomee

Forum Veteran
Feb 6, 2016
It'd be very nice to have more staff members that are checking the report a lot quicker, I agree with your idea accepting more helpers instead of 1/2.
As stated above, staff is already working surprisingly hard but having a bigger staff team would really help the server grow I think.

Reactions: Gamerfull

Tacosbefriends

Forum Professional
Jan 13, 2014
Breakfast for Dinner Club HQ
Well, even if it seems absurd and unnecessary, it can be very useful, My idea is, to select a group of Moderators or Mr.Moderadores and that they are the "elite team" that is to say they are the ones who will be in charge of controlling everything about the Hackers And work harder, all with sacrifice.
All of our moderators are tasked with this. Making an "elite team" would just reduce the number of staff working on it.

Reactions: Gamerfull
Status
Not open for further replies.
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

might revamp the account. rename it and actually become more active. thoughts?
Reesle wrote on RY0613's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🥳
Has anyone else had this happen, xD
IMG_2561.jpeg
CTF was SUPER glitched yesterday xD
IMG_6660.png

IMG_6661.png

IMG_6662.png
Top Bottom