Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

cicicringe

Jun 28, 2024
having to fight teams of hyper pro drag click players is not fun at all please consider banning it and dont hit me with "jump resets" you sound like a politician trying to lie to make life worse for others

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
Someone made a suggestion to ban drag clicking recently. You can vote and provide feedback there

Reactions: coolzombiee

wandvh

Oct 8, 2024
Drag clicking is honestly just a gimmick because you can learn how to cheese them with relative ease, unless they're actually cheating under the pretense of drag clicking

zvnek

Aug 31, 2024
having to fight teams of hyper pro drag click players is not fun at all please consider banning it and dont hit me with "jump resets" you sound like a politician trying to lie to make life worse for others
Uhhhhhhhhhh drag clicking in pvp isn’t even good. Timing your hits is infinitely better and butterfly is too as some people have mentioned. Drag clicking is only a minor problem even when there’s block involved. In my opinion it doesn’t really affect anything. Thanks for reading!!

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I seem to notice players hate drag click, and the ones who like it just happen to play on pc so yeah they must like it, so I think it should be banned

Reactions: SlinkyGnu05604

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him
Banning drag clicking would help the issue of auto clickers on the server. This cheating scandal has been a nightmare for years and there has been no motivation by the cc staff to do something about it!

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

الجهراوي قوي🇰🇼 wrote on BicolourSine41's profile.
Hi
الجهراوي قوي🇰🇼 wrote on Muhh's profile.
Hi muhhCCG I change my name to Arabic with flag this allowed? , if not allowed why the admin accepted that?
hilelo
1729699421084.png

this Samoyed wishes u a great day!
Wood storage wall in a new modded world 🙏

2024-10-22_18.10.06.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
CONGRATS!
Top Bottom