Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

1719449068103.png

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

Ign-Kaunarya

Snigdo69Zerus

Feb 10, 2024

How to Enter

ING:Snigdo69Zerus
Thanks for organize a giveway <3

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

How to Enter

Thanks for hosting!
ING: BicolourSine41

Reactions: XPfirePlayz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Lyriie wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
TDF Fact stage 3-
Winner: Biniam Girmay
The sprint of this stage was very weird cause of a crash of 5 riders at 2.8 km before the finish, there were many cyclist needing to wait, so the group was very little and there were some top sprinters stopped cause of that crash like Jasper Philipsen and Dylan Groenewegen.
Fact: He is the first African cyclist that won a stage in the Tour de France.
New bugs:
- Tropical bundle is missing the gift version
- SkyWars Duos map, Portal, is missing after new matchmaking system was added
Finally got justice with the new Tropical Bundle with the Blue dragon buddy after what had happened with the Fire bundle. I can finally rest peacefully...
1719849742048.png
Lyriie wrote on sirpickle1966's profile.
Thank you for the follow! 🌷
Top Bottom