Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

1719449068103.png

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! 👋 This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! 😁

Ign-Kaunarya

Snigdo69Zerus

Feb 10, 2024

How to Enter

ING:Snigdo69Zerus
Thanks for organize a giveway <3

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

How to Enter

Thanks for hosting!
ING: BicolourSine41

Reactions: XPfirePlayz
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

my final verdict for 5v5 blockwars: fun, but gets annoying and boring over time

i keep queueing with the same people and it gets pretty repetitive. if not queuing with the same people, at least a team will have less players which makes it somewhat unfair

also incentives when???
JokeKaedee wrote on StopWalking's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy belated birthday
Top Bottom