Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

XPfirePlayz

May 3, 2020
California, US
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹ This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! šŸ˜

1719449068103.png

kaunarya

May 16, 2024
India
Pronouns
He/Him
Hi everyone! šŸ‘‹ This is my first giveaway and it's something I've been wanting to do for a while. Today, I'm giving away 1x Galaxy Bundle.

How to Enter
Reply with your or your friend's IGN below. I'll react to your message when I've added your entry. One entry per person. The giveaway ends at 7/16/2024 at 6PM EST with the winner announced shortly after. Winner will be contacted via forum message to verify the username before I send it. Good luck! šŸ˜

Ign-Kaunarya

Reactions: XPfirePlayz

Snigdo69Zerus

Feb 10, 2024

How to Enter

ING:Snigdo69Zerus
Thanks for organize a giveway <3

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him

How to Enter

Thanks for hosting!
ING: BicolourSine41

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Mr Jii Gamer wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy birthday
Oreoā™„ļø wrote on Eli's profile.
Otra vez helper hmmmm :) felicidades
GiGaGekkies wrote on RenderMelon's profile.
Happy Birthday!
TDF fact stage 1-
Winner: Romain Bardet
Romain Bardet is a French cyclist that got his 4th stage win in the tour de France today, this is his last season and he will be able to hold the leaders jearsy for days
Fun fact: He almost won the Tour de France!
Top Bottom