Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I think that it would be nice if you could separate your friends on the server in active members and less active / inactive members. So, if you want to add a friend, but your friend list is full, you do now have a better overview of people who are less active and this might help you to make a better choice in which person you're going to remove from your friend list. It's not a crucial feature, but it would be pretty handy in my opinion!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Well I agree if there's an option to not seperate your friend list in active, less active and inactive members as I'm sure not everyone wants his friend list like that. Or can you decide yourself if you split your friend list in active, less active and inactive members?

Jun 19, 2017
Maybe "active" means they were online in the last week, "less active" online in the last month, "inactive" offline for longer then a month.

Well I agree if there's an option to not seperate your friend list in active, less active and inactive members as I'm sure not everyone wants his friend list like that. Or can you decide yourself if you split your friend list in active, less active and inactive members?
Having an option to toggle it can be nice so if you don't care about friends activity you won't have to see it.

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Maybe "active" means they were online in the last week, "less active" online in the last month, "inactive" offline for longer then a month.

Having an option to toggle it can be nice so if you don't care about friends activity you won't have to see it.
I do care about my friends but I don't see a reason to split my friend list in active, less active and inactive friends. I just don't want it but maybe ithers do want it and like it.

Komodо

Forum Professional
May 29, 2015
Amersfoort, The Netherlands
www.cubecraft.net
I do care about my friends but I don't see a reason to split my friend list in active, less active and inactive friends. I just don't want it but maybe ithers do want it and like it.
Maybe 'seperate' wasn't the right word :P I actually meant that right now you do have a sequence based on nothing? (idk). However, it would be nice if it's based on activity!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Maybe 'seperate' wasn't the right word :p I actually meant that right now you do have a sequence based on nothing? (idk). However, it would be nice if it's based on activity!
That still could be a nice idea but is there a option to turn it off or do you decide youself if you want to seperate your friend list based on activity?

Reactions: Komodо

Tristayy

Novice Member
Apr 19, 2017
Outer Space
I do like the idea of this to be honest. The overview it will give you - here I especially think on the players with higher ranks who might store a few more friends and might not always be able to get an overview of them all.

+1!

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
I think that it would be nice if you could separate your friends on the server in active members and less active / inactive members. So, if you want to add a friend, but your friend list is full, you do now have a better overview of people who are less active and this might help you to make a better choice in which person you're going to remove from your friend list. It's not a crucial feature, but it would be pretty handy in my opinion!
Usually, I just remove people off my friends list if I hadn't play with them in a long time, and that they are like never online.
For this idea, I'm like Meh, it's not necessary because you can remove players yourself and see which ones are active or not.

Jun 19, 2017
I said "friends activity", didn't mean it that you don't care about your friends xP

_The13thDoctor_

Forum Professional
Jul 23, 2016
Chicago, Illinois
www.cubecraft.net
Pronouns
He/Him

This is a problem I alwase have!!!
+50 trillion cats
:D

giesko

Novice Member
Jun 17, 2017
netherlands
defenetly should be added i always have a full friend list now i delete a random person

Members Online

Members online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom