Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
omg yes xD! That'd make things so much easier. Maybe with a Capital A behind each players name in between brackets. (A for Activity), this could then be colour coded, for example red could mean ''Hasn't logged on in a week'' orange ''Hasn't logged on past 3 days'' etc.

Reactions: Komodо

Pillow

Sep 25, 2016
My computer
I personally think that this addition would be unnecessary. Even if you have removed a player from your friends list, you can still party them and play games with them.

Gaaabb

Dedicated Member
May 2, 2017
I think that it would be nice if you could separate your friends on the server in active members and less active / inactive members. So, if you want to add a friend, but your friend list is full, you do now have a better overview of people who are less active and this might help you to make a better choice in which person you're going to remove from your friend list. It's not a crucial feature, but it would be pretty handy in my opinion!
Why not? I agree because it is very fine to know who you need to remove what you already said.

Members Online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom