Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sardonyq

Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Pronouns
He/Him
For how long the game mode has been out, I feel they would have done it already if they wanted. I wonder if they're seeing more value and cost-benefit in additions to other game modes.

Reactions: ItzGreenWolf

ItzGreenWolf

Mar 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
For how long the game mode has been out, I feel they would have done it already if they wanted. I wonder if they're seeing more value and cost-benefit in additions to other game modes.
Good point
Understandable in general
Just a thought ,well idea

But understandable

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly, that is understandable as it would make the game more team-oriented for someone who wants to play with 2 friends

However, I can’t help but feel like Teams of 3 is too specific. It seems like the extra gamemode would divide up the game too much; I’m not sure how to explain it, but it gives off the same concept of redundancy as a Teams of 9 gamemode would. New maps would have to be made for a gamemode that has a slight difference from 2 other modes. While Solo modes are completely different from Teams of 2, Teams of 3 wouldn’t be much different from its Teams of 2 and Teams of 4 counterparts. All of the current team modes play pretty differently and they are all very… iconic. I think Teams of 3 would make the modes as a whole seem monotonous and more number-focused than gameplay-focused

Also, here is a thread by @Reesle that would make this idea work well

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

BicolourSine41 wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Thanks for playing!
BicolourSine41 wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I can play PoF with you! But I don't have the subscription
BicolourSine41 wrote on !notcitingdow's profile.
Thanks for the follow! Have it back :)
Reesle wrote on yuduki0729's profile.
Welcome to the Official Cubecraft Forums! :D
Happy to have you here!
Top Bottom