Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Sardonyq

Jun 19, 2018
a fairy tale.
Pronouns
He/Him
For how long the game mode has been out, I feel they would have done it already if they wanted. I wonder if they're seeing more value and cost-benefit in additions to other game modes.

Reactions: ItzGreenWolf

ItzGreenWolf

Mar 9, 2023
United States
Pronouns
He/Him
For how long the game mode has been out, I feel they would have done it already if they wanted. I wonder if they're seeing more value and cost-benefit in additions to other game modes.
Good point
Understandable in general
Just a thought ,well idea

But understandable

Last edited by a moderator:

CrystalLegend01

Jul 23, 2023
United States 🇺🇸
Pronouns
She/Her
Honestly, that is understandable as it would make the game more team-oriented for someone who wants to play with 2 friends

However, I can’t help but feel like Teams of 3 is too specific. It seems like the extra gamemode would divide up the game too much; I’m not sure how to explain it, but it gives off the same concept of redundancy as a Teams of 9 gamemode would. New maps would have to be made for a gamemode that has a slight difference from 2 other modes. While Solo modes are completely different from Teams of 2, Teams of 3 wouldn’t be much different from its Teams of 2 and Teams of 4 counterparts. All of the current team modes play pretty differently and they are all very… iconic. I think Teams of 3 would make the modes as a whole seem monotonous and more number-focused than gameplay-focused

Also, here is a thread by @Reesle that would make this idea work well

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom