Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

oMoon

Jun 30, 2024
The Moon
sites.google.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm! Seems like I got some for ya!

Bare Minimum: Only use items you can get from the starting island. No bridging to other islands until you've used up everything from your starting island.

No Blocks: You can’t place or break any blocks. You must navigate the map using only built bridges from other players or existing paths like middle.

Looter: You can't use any items from your starting island. You must loot all your items from other islands or players.

cldash

Aug 24, 2023
Romania
Pronouns
He/Him
Hmm! Seems like I got some for ya!

Bare Minimum: Only use items you can get from the starting island. No bridging to other islands until you've used up everything from your starting island.

No Blocks: You can’t place or break any blocks. You must navigate the map using only built bridges from other players or existing paths like middle.

Looter: You can't use any items from your starting island. You must loot all your items from other islands or players.
I am sorry, but you gotta think of new challenges. All that you mentioned had already been done and videod.

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
I mean you used a stone sword in your “I can not eat or heal” challenge and I asked you to use only a stone sword so technically you did it

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

Nightmare wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thank you for following!
Thank you everyone for 150 reaction scores :D
Let's get the 200 now! <3
ToonBer wrote on 𝑷𝑹𝑶 𝑾𝑰𝑵𝑵𝑨𝑨𝑹's profile.
Thanks for the follow! 🍰
If you see a wild lImyself roaming…
Top Bottom