Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

matcha

Forum Veteran
Nov 15, 2016
Droptown
I agree that something like this should be added, probably should be done with most of the rules.

(Although I doubt majority of the players even butterfly click, just an excuse...)

Injunction

Forum Expert
Sep 2, 2016
In A Box In San Francisco
so this is just an idea ive had

Ever since sentinel was "released" ive seen posts on profiles including staff members like @CrazymanJR asking to be unbanned because it was a false ban, when i respond i ask if they were butterfly clicking, a huge majority say they were so heres an idea

In every lobby there is a decorative board with a picture of the gamemode and how to play with a warning on some that teaming is not allowed, so add another warning to the boards saying something along the lines of "butterfly clicking can get you banned" or something like that
Okay this would be amazing I have 1 question though
Don't you think you should probably say the normal term
Not everyone understands what butterfly clicking is
Also the warning is completely ignorant of a certain game mode
Classic PvP duels and FFA

Reactions: CommunistCactus

Slimeyz

Dedicated Member
Oct 1, 2016
Belgium
So, there is a decorative board which indicates that cross teaming is punishable. Unfortunately, many people still do this. Is it useful to add a text like ''Butterfly clicking can get you banned!''? You can also just add a text like ''Hacking can get you banned!'' - while people also ignore that. :rolleyes:
That's true

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Spyridon Agnew Dragon

Dedicated Member
May 27, 2016
Skylands
Or people can just read the rules. If you get banned because you broke a rule you didn't know about, it's your fault. I don't get why people don't read rules and then complain when they are punished for breaking them XD
Part of the problem is on the staff end while yes the rules are there they arent very well publicised making it easier to break the rule and not know about it instead of looking for the rules, essentially trying to find the rules of this server is a scavenger hunt

Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Gemmmmie's profile.
Happy Birthday Gemmie!! 🥳🧁
Achieved level 85 on Bedrock today while scoring a pit in Bridges 5v5. Woohoo! 🎊
IMG_6444.png
Reesle wrote on bleedn's profile.
Hello! 👋
IMG_6431.png

Cool skin btw!
Reesle wrote on Jedidiahh's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🧁🐕
News: Halloween Event 2024 has got an update on the Notion Board!
Changes: Ender is the Halloween Game (coming to both Java and Bedrock) and halloween lobby quests are also coming!
1726859519935.png
Top Bottom