Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Hello fellow players,

I think you All have experienced it once.
You are playing a game with Friends doing great almost winning but then one of your Friends disconnects or a Minecraft crash!
He can join the server but cant go back into the game and you end up losing because of IT. The Idea is sort of stolen from hypixel who have something like this. But It would be really Nice to rejoin a game after your internet or MC trolls you. This option cant be in Skywars i think, but in eggwars it should be possible to join back while your egg is alive.
Let me know if you players agree!

Thanks for reading and have a wonderfull day!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
I do agree with this idea, but I've a few things when you can't rejoin a game.
  • When you have been kicked by a Helper because you were/are using illegal client modifications.
  • When you left the game youself because you were almost eliminated (so your egg was already destroyed).

Reactions: SrKlompenstein

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
I do agree with this idea, but I've a few things when you can't rejoin a game.
  • When you have been kicked by a Helper because you were/are using illegal client modifications.
  • When you left the game youself because you were almost eliminated (so your egg was already destroyed).

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Same but when the egg is destroyed you should not be able to rejoin. If you rejoin you should die because otherwise you van combat log. And you should only have like 3 minutes to rejoin.

Any more suggesties? Please Just reply it!

Ducky

Forum Professional
Dec 31, 2015
The Netherlands
Same but when the egg is destroyed you should not be able to rejoin. If you rejoin you should die because otherwise you van combat log. And you should only have like 3 minutes to rejoin.

Any more suggesties? Please Just reply it!
I think 3 minutes is a bit too long. I'm fine with 2 minutues, not less, not longer.

RayzMC

Feb 3, 2017
Summer
Hello fellow players,

You are playing a game with Friends doing great almost winning but then one of your Friends disconnects or a Minecraft crash!
He can join the server but cant go back into the game and you end up losing because of IT. The Idea is sort of stolen from hypixel who have something like this. But It would be really Nice to rejoin a game after your internet or MC trolls you. This option cant be in Skywars i think, but in eggwars it should be possible to join back while your egg is alive.

Suggested by a lot of members before.
Yes, it can be useful...but..
It can be abused.
Kicked players can easily rejoin and do whatever they were doing back.
( Which means there is no point in kicking them )

RPoule

Dedicated Member
Jan 13, 2016
Netherlands
This has been suggested a lot before and the response of people is always "yes please" so no idea why it hasn't been added yet.

However, you should only be able to rejoin if you got disconnected, not if you were kicked or left the game yourself as that will 100% for sure result in abusement of the feature.

I guess this could be nifty for:
-Eggwars
-Ultra Hardcore
-Tower Defence
-SG?

I don't know about skywars as it's such a fast paced game it'll most likely be over after you restarted.

Jwtje

Jul 8, 2017
The nether(lands)
Suggested by a lot of members before.
Yes, it can be useful...but..
It can be abused.
Kicked players can easily rejoin and do whatever they were doing back.
( Which means there is no point in kicking them )

Maybe if it is a 2 min to join back, they van tempban the ones that het kicked for 2 minutes? Or is that to far?

FireExcalibur10

Forum Expert
Jul 3, 2016
Andromeda
Hello fellow players,

Yes! It would be a great idea for players whose connection is bad.

A

A pigeon

Somebody needs to keep a count of how many more threads will demand this until they finally implement it

+1

Reactions: FireExcalibur10
Members Online

Team online

Members online

Latest profile posts

Hello everyone, I released a video, you can watch it if you want, if you like it, I'll be grateful
I would love to see chain armor cone back in eggwars too with the new update
NEWS: CubeCraft League has been blocked. The reason for the block is due to the OG EggWars Update!
1729275260344.png
lorilambthecoolgamer wrote on ytr9640's profile.
Welcome to the forums bro! :)
Top Bottom