Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
idk why, not only it brought me to a US server (which is understandable, for quicker matchmaking), it also brought me to a match that the team that im assigned to, is losing
Ok, so cubecraft has NO WAY of telling how good players are, so it puts players on each team, with parties being most likely to join your team, so I get terrible players all of the time

ItzJuan

Helper
Team CubeCraft
🙌 Helper
Jan 19, 2020
Spain
Pronouns
He/Him
You may have experienced mid-game queueing, which happens whenever one team has less people than the other in an active blockwars game. The players from the losing team are more prone to rage-quitting and leaving their team in a numerical disadvantage, so the matchmaking algorithm tries to fix it by putting new players in that team.

Reactions: BicolourSine41

coolzombiee

Jun 20, 2024
You may have experienced mid-game queueing, which happens whenever one team has less people than the other in an active blockwars game. The players from the losing team are more prone to rage-quitting and leaving their team in a numerical disadvantage, so the matchmaking algorithm tries to fix it by putting new players in that team.
I get your point and totally agree, as @Reesle joined my round when he joined my party but I think he meant smith else. I think he was meaning his team is made of bad players, who are ”already losing”

ifrågönskt

Sep 27, 2024
sites.google.com
I get your point and totally agree, as @Reesle joined my round when he joined my party but I think he meant smith else. I think he was meaning his team is made of bad players, who are ”already losing”
thank you guys for the replies, by "already losing", i meant i was put into a team in capture the flag, and the other team already has 2 captures while our team get none

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

As the perfect birthday present, I was able to buy my last two missing books of Spice and Wolf! I've waited soo long for them ♥️

1729163965760.jpeg
Reesle wrote on tarakmehta4960's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂🎉
Thjis wrote on caraMel's profile.
Mel.gif
Thanks for the kind messages everyone, I've had a great day ♥️
Top Bottom