Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should this be implemented (i think this is the last of the Sadly,You lost,Better Luck Next Time )

• Total voters
Apr 22, 2022
Pronouns
He/Him
what if this notification was made optional instead,because they said it is fine as is in https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...-at-the-end-of-the-game-when-you-lose.360243/
like last one,When you lose a game in Survival Games And Blockwars,display Sadly,You lost,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose,while at skywars is Sadly,You Died,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose and in Eggwars is Sadly,You Team Has lost,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose,instead of being showed always,make it as an option in settings(on your 9th slot in game(the rightmost one),and inside,add into the chat settings instead,there is 3 options currently,if this implemented,add it into the 4th column,But Make It disabled by default as the end of games are fine as they are at the moment.there will be A BIG BOLD TEXT SAYING NOT RECOMMENDED

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
what if this notification was made optional instead,because they said it is fine as is in https://www.cubecraft.net/threads/s...-at-the-end-of-the-game-when-you-lose.360243/
like last one,When you lose a game in Survival Games And Blockwars,display Sadly,You lost,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose,while at skywars is Sadly,You Died,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose and in Eggwars is Sadly,You Team Has lost,Better Luck Next Time Message At the End Of the Game When you lose,instead of being showed always,make it as an option in settings(on your 9th slot in game(the rightmost one),and inside,add into the chat settings instead,there is 3 options currently,if this implemented,add it into the 4th column,But Make It disabled by default as the end of games are fine as they are at the moment.there will be A BIG BOLD TEXT SAYING NOT RECOMMENDED
I dont have those messages.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
I'm going to be very real here just like @Reesle.

This is the current message you get when losing a game (on Java) - in this case, Lucky Islands.
1719582336071.png

There are several reasons why I think this message should not be changed or replaced.

First of all, you are already thanked for playing the game. What do you reckon should happen to this message? Should it be replaced with a message that says something along the lines of what you're suggesting? Or should there be another message on top of this one? I can imagine players' chats will be spammed full with extra, unnecessary messages if this were a thing.

Second, making it a toggleable feature would mean there's going to be another option in the settings menu. There are already way too many and if they would keep adding more and more of these small, unnecessary toggleable features, eventually the settings menu is going to be so full it'll be difficult to find any of the important settings.

Finally, I also agree with Reesle. There is no reason to waste resources on something like this that has no impact whatsoever on gameplay or the user experience.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Paris, France
Pronouns
He/Him
I'm going to be very real here just like @Reesle.

This is the current message you get when losing a game - in this case, Lucky Islands on Java.
View attachment 231340

There are several reasons why I think this message should not be changed or replaced.

First of all, you are already thanked for playing the game. What do you reckon should happen to this message? Should it be replaced with a message that says something along the lines of what you're suggesting? Or should there be another message on top of this one? I can imagine players' chats will be spammed full with extra, unnecessary messages if this were a thing.

Second, making it a toggleable feature would mean there's going to be another option in the settings menu. There are already way too many and if they would keep adding more and more of these small, unnecessary toggleable features, eventually the settings menu is going to be so full it'll be difficult to find any of the important settings.

Finally, I also agree with Reesle. There is no reason to waste resources on something like this that has no impact whatsoever on gameplay or the user experience.
O it's java

Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

my final verdict for 5v5 blockwars: fun, but gets annoying and boring over time

i keep queueing with the same people and it gets pretty repetitive. if not queuing with the same people, at least a team will have less players which makes it somewhat unfair

also incentives when???
JokeKaedee wrote on StopWalking's profile.
Happy birthday!
Xi1m wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
Loskol wrote on Hqtemood's profile.
Owl🦉
SlinkyGnu05604 wrote on RoseRozen's profile.
Happy belated birthday
Top Bottom