Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Yea or Nay

• Total voters

luv!

Apr 13, 2020
Toronto, Ontario.
I don't really like this kit idea... 1.9 Pvp is heavily oriented around the sword and axe delays, so removing this aspect altogether and utilizing a very short delay time for combat would although be fun, confuse newer players.

Queen Ualala

May 4, 2020
I don't really like this kit idea... 1.9 Pvp is heavily oriented around the sword and axe delays, so removing this aspect altogether and utilizing a very short delay time for combat would although be fun, confuse newer players.
This makes no sense everyone knows the delay is only for weapons and not the fist

Barriss

May 10, 2020
I actually love this idea and I think it should definately become a thing. Think about it, during Skywars, Eggwars and sometimes already in FFA/Duels, players are always fist fighting for fun and just seeing who can punch who off a map or something like that. It would be so much fun, the removal of a delay doesn't mean its similar to 1.8 or unlike 1.9 because critical hits and dodging etc... still act as a fun aspect for the kit.

Great suggestion!

Reactions: Queen Ualala

Zathelas

Forum Veteran
Jul 14, 2018
The Netherlands
I actually hate to pvp without a sword or an axe. I don't like this idea. May a better idea to have a fight without armour and just fight with a couple fists. I would leave the game if I get this kit. I think tryhards and good players too. So I won't think this is getting added.

Barriss

May 10, 2020
I actually hate to pvp without a sword or an axe. I don't like this idea. May a better idea to have a fight without armour and just fight with a couple fists. I would leave the game if I get this kit. I think tryhards and good players too. So I won't think this is getting added.
I'd be more than happy to use this kit when I tryhard haha

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom