Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

A..111I

Mar 25, 2022
Germany
Pronouns
She/Her
I was in a duel with these types of players but they always say if you beat them reacher, How i mean i am totally legit fighting and they hackusate.
I see this almost every day in any play mode such as: eggwars, Skywars, Bedwars, etc. ... Sometimes its really annoying dealing with those players, i invited him (Player in the Screenshot) into my Party and all he was saying "f***ng reacher, Even if you play legit they always have to call u a: hacker, reacher or react toxic then.
Am I doing something wrong or do I not ne
screenshot.png
ed to understand this? xD

IAmEclipsy

Jul 12, 2024
France
Pronouns
He/Him
I was in a duel with these types of players but they always say if you beat them reacher, How i mean i am totally legit fighting and they hackusate.
I see this almost every day in any play mode such as: eggwars, Skywars, Bedwars, etc. ... Sometimes its really annoying dealing with those players, i invited him (Player in the Screenshot) into my Party and all he was saying "f***ng reacher, Even if you play legit they always have to call u a: hacker, reacher or react toxic then.
Am I doing something wrong or do I not neView attachment 234064ed to understand this? xD
I just ignore people like this to be honest, I mean they have no proof if you're actually not cheating, and at least you know you're not bad lol.

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
This reminds me of the good old days when 1.9 PvP just came out on Java... I was playing EggWars teams - the Space map - and another team had a cheater. Turned out their kill aura was still set to 1.8 clicking. I managed to kill them and then they hackusated me. Sometimes these situations are just comical.

Like Juan said, if something like this happens again, you should report them. Toxicity isn't inherently disallowed but consistent toxicity and general insults, and hate is. If someone keeps going like in this screenshot, just report 'em. :)

• Haha
Reactions: Reesle and ItzJuan

A..111I

Mar 25, 2022
Germany
Pronouns
She/Her
i didnt know that we can report them for being toxic and hating, wow nice to know actually!

@IAmEclipsy i think maybe if they say something wich is toxic or hate coment, then they can get banned as Hoshi said
(from my understanding :)..)

Hoshi

Speedy Wing Rush Gonzales
Aug 4, 2017
meow meow
youtube.com
Pronouns
She/Her
i think maybe if they say something wich is toxic or hate coment, then they can get banned as Hoshi said
(from my understanding :)..)
Toxicity isn't punishable by itself, sometimes people genuinely get fed up with something. However, if they don't just say something about it once, but rather keep going and in this case even bring swear words into the 'conversation', then yeah you can report them for it.

Reactions: IAmEclipsy
Members Online

Team online

Latest profile posts

10 EUR... for this? Oh boy 😔

1729245754252.png
A..111I wrote on totoloji's profile.
Capitan wrote on cristian2259's profile.
peponcio
Lord of Ducks wrote on pleasedharch's profile.
please stop bumping old threads, "Fire bundle + Maps!" "Kaiju V mecha packs + Maps! etc...
BicolourSine41 wrote on Hqteful's profile.
Hallo, hoi, dag
Top Bottom