Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
There have been many announcements bringing back the rule about prohibiting the use of drag clicks. I support all opinions and also suggest bringing back the no drag click rule.

Edit: Since drag click is a type of specific click, its use should be extremely honest. This is explained by the emergence of many autoclickers, which are actively used now. Now it is difficult to determine who really uses drag click, and who just uses a cheat. Although, in some cases, you can distinguish drag click from autoclick (it is enough to look at how the player uses time reset: if he drag clicks constantly for, for example, 10 seconds - this is no longer a drag click, because the mouse has a beginning and an end and it will be strange if you drag the mouse steadily for such a long period (mice, unfortunately, are not a kilometer in size)).

I would suggest returning the rule on the use of double click - a common type of click, which is difficult to confuse with drag click and autoclick. Double click is used by more players than single click and drag click, so this choice is optimal and rational. Plus, the vast majority of cheaters would immediately decrease several times over than what we have at the moment.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There have been many announcements bringing back the rule about prohibiting the use of drag clicks. I support all opinions and also suggest bringing back the no drag click rule.
But for why reseon bc of the high cps there is an auto clicker but you can't say they are auto so the drag click i will see it is not an advantage

Reactions: BicolourSine41

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
But, for mobile players, PC players can be tough to fight, and when they drag click it is hard to fight them (no don’t get started on mobile players using third person back to bridge)
edit - Cubecraft should listen, as there are SO many threads on banning drag click)

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on JDgamers's profile.
Happy Birthday! 🎂
BurgerCat13 wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow 🧡
Sad_ wrote on BurgerCat13's profile.
Follow!🙃
Sad_ wrote on Livvv's profile.
Hey