Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

qEggWars

Jun 6, 2024
There have been many announcements bringing back the rule about prohibiting the use of drag clicks. I support all opinions and also suggest bringing back the no drag click rule.

Edit: Since drag click is a type of specific click, its use should be extremely honest. This is explained by the emergence of many autoclickers, which are actively used now. Now it is difficult to determine who really uses drag click, and who just uses a cheat. Although, in some cases, you can distinguish drag click from autoclick (it is enough to look at how the player uses time reset: if he drag clicks constantly for, for example, 10 seconds - this is no longer a drag click, because the mouse has a beginning and an end and it will be strange if you drag the mouse steadily for such a long period (mice, unfortunately, are not a kilometer in size)).

I would suggest returning the rule on the use of double click - a common type of click, which is difficult to confuse with drag click and autoclick. Double click is used by more players than single click and drag click, so this choice is optimal and rational. Plus, the vast majority of cheaters would immediately decrease several times over than what we have at the moment.

Last edited:

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
There have been many announcements bringing back the rule about prohibiting the use of drag clicks. I support all opinions and also suggest bringing back the no drag click rule.
But for why reseon bc of the high cps there is an auto clicker but you can't say they are auto so the drag click i will see it is not an advantage

Reactions: BicolourSine41

SlinkyGnu05604

Forum Expert
Jan 4, 2019
www.youtube.com
I agree with banning drag clicking, but I propose that we should also ban double clicking alongside it. Both clicking methods mentioned are used to stall games by making a fight last longer than how it should be. This puts the opposing player at a massive disadvantage. It's so annoying to play against those types of players, or more accurately, cheaters. The reason I call them cheaters is because not everyone can drag click and double click. Especially touch screen, controller, and trackpad players. Also, those cheaters will pull the "drag click" card when in reality, they are auto clicking.

TC XD

Novice Member
Jan 18, 2022
New York
Pronouns
He/Him

Edit: Since drag click is a type of specific click, its use should be extremely honest. This is explained by the emergence of many autoclickers, which are actively used now. Now it is difficult to determine who really uses drag click, and who just uses a cheat. Although, in some cases, you can distinguish drag click from autoclick (it is enough to look at how the player uses time reset: if he drag clicks constantly for, for example, 10 seconds - this is no longer a drag click, because the mouse has a beginning and an end and it will be strange if you drag the mouse steadily for such a long period (mice, unfortunately, are not a kilometer in size)).

I would suggest returning the rule on the use of double click - a common type of click, which is difficult to confuse with drag click and autoclick. Double click is used by more players than single click and drag click, so this choice is optimal and rational. Plus, the vast majority of cheaters would immediately decrease several times over than what we have at the moment.
Ever Since drag and double click were allowed (I think it was around 2020/2021. The issue of autos has gotten worse and worse over the years up to now where like 40-50% of LEADERBORAD players have used an auto, like close to half of the cubecraft player base seems to be complete bs. It's honestly depressing to see our home being reduced to cheater trash.

______________________________________________________________________________________________

First Login: June 10 2018
Level: 164
Vip: 25
OG cubecrafter

_xero_xero_

Aug 19, 2024
i

I think cubecraft should use an autoclicker anticheat, i have a mouse with a built in autoclicker( redragon ) and 0 self control. You see what could go wrong. I know how bad its autoclicker anticheat is because i can autoclick 50 cps for minutes and cubcraft woulnt get suspicious. The concept behind adding to the anticheat is kinda simple, we could just track their cps once it reaches above a certian point ( lets say 25 for example ) And see if the cps is consistent. This might not work as some people are actually good at clicking and the code might think the persons a cheater. If this doesnt work, the cubecraft developers could " borrow " some code from gimac anticheat( im 70% sure its open source ) Btw i did get banned eventualy but it was a falsely accused ban, i dont use any bedrock mods or hacks apart from my mouse obviosly and i wasnt autoclicking at the time. I get it if y'all hate me but if cubecraft improves its autoclicker anticheat it will fore me t stop lol. Thanks for reading all of this :)

carlun5522

Aug 22, 2024
When they accepted drag click, everyone puts blocks the next day. Everyone uses macros and they don't control it. Their largest player base is console and mobile. They should do something for their community like in 2021 when only butter was accepted.

Reactions: coolzombiee

Wave Master7S

Forum Expert
Jul 31, 2020
United States
Pronouns
He/Him

Drag clicking should be banned. I don’t know which staff member thought it was a good idea to add it. It ruined the competitive community because it made basically every person auto. I find one every few games. People now just say they “drag” when they auto click and most of the time the staff believe they are dragging them. Cubecraft has basically allowed auto clicking on their server. I’ve been in parties where people have discussed which auto and macro is best for extensions. This is crazy and annoying. These kids aren’t even good but you can’t kill them by pushing them into the void because they will just place a million blocks. This also really unfair to mobile and controller players. I’m a switch player and I can’t reach the same cps as drag or auto clickers do. It’s completely unfair because when I combo them into the void, they just auto place a million blocks and just say they were “dragging.” The worse part is that so many of these people exist. Cubecraft really needs to be purge if these autos. The only way to accomplish this is to put a cps cap and ban drag clicking.

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
i

I think cubecraft should use an autoclicker anticheat, i have a mouse with a built in autoclicker( redragon ) and 0 self control. You see what could go wrong. I know how bad its autoclicker anticheat is because i can autoclick 50 cps for minutes and cubcraft woulnt get suspicious. The concept behind adding to the anticheat is kinda simple, we could just track their cps once it reaches above a certian point ( lets say 25 for example ) And see if the cps is consistent. This might not work as some people are actually good at clicking and the code might think the persons a cheater. If this doesnt work, the cubecraft developers could " borrow " some code from gimac anticheat( im 70% sure its open source ) Btw i did get banned eventualy but it was a falsely accused ban, i dont use any bedrock mods or hacks apart from my mouse obviosly and i wasnt autoclicking at the time. I get it if y'all hate me but if cubecraft improves its autoclicker anticheat it will fore me t stop lol. Thanks for reading all of this :)
Why do you use a auto clicker, and since you do, why do you admit to hacking on cubecraft

• Haha
Reactions: Wave Master7S
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Kazwa wrote on JDgamers's profile.
happy birthday!
1.4 K messages!! Im really close to dedicated member! Could i finally introduce myself, could i finally make a good about section or could i do both if i reach dedicated member?
coolzombiee wrote on Reesle's profile.
Thank you for the follow!
AuraVST wrote on Nober⛏'s profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Top Bottom