Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

reqlip

Jun 24, 2024
An option where you would pick the desired ping range/device range of your opponents (this would fix the issue a lot of people - myself included - are having where the challenged queue wont put you in games with people who are as good as you, slightly worse, or slightly better. so you basically choose who you want to fight. (please I'm begging you accept this)

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
An option where you would pick the desired ping range/device range of your opponents (this would fix the issue a lot of people - myself included - are having where the challenged queue wont put you in games with people who are as good as you, slightly worse, or slightly better. so you basically choose who you want to fight. (please I'm begging you accept this)
Noo, I just wanna combo players all over the map.

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
On the edges, I quite agree with you but the problem is that some players are so high level that they won't find anyone to play against, I have friends who are for example between level 300 and 400 and who will never be able to find any game

reqlip

Jun 24, 2024
On the edges, I quite agree with you but the problem is that some players are so high level that they won't find anyone to play against, I have friends who are for example between level 300 and 400 and who will never be able to find any game
Noo, I just wanna combo players all over the map.
ok but its a super unfair advantage towards mobile players who cant do anything because they are limited in skills (of course, there are some amazing mobile players, but so very little) and when youre on pc, they are on mobile, you can click up to 80 cps if you can do it right and they can only max out at like 20 if they do it right, all aspects say that it is super unfair. so look towards my other solution which is to fix the challenged queue. i should not be in games with mobile players, and if i am, then they have to be around my same level. same with console players. so either ranked games. or fix the challenged queue to where i will be placed in fair games where people way better than me aren't in my game, and people way worse than me aren't either. this is a much more fun way to get better at the game.

BicolourSine41

Jan 21, 2024
Up there!
Pronouns
He/Him
ok but its a super unfair advantage towards mobile players who cant do anything because they are limited in skills (of course, there are some amazing mobile players, but so very little) and when youre on pc, they are on mobile, you can click up to 80 cps if you can do it right and they can only max out at like 20 if they do it right, all aspects say that it is super unfair. so look towards my other solution which is to fix the challenged queue. i should not be in games with mobile players, and if i am, then they have to be around my same level. same with console players. so either ranked games. or fix the challenged queue to where i will be placed in fair games where people way better than me aren't in my game, and people way worse than me aren't either. this is a much more fun way to get better at the game.
Mobile players can actually be really good, I've lost quite a few times against mobile players

Reactions: coolzombiee
Members Online

Latest profile posts

Reesle wrote on Lord of Ducks's profile.
I did receive your party invites earlier, but unfortunately it wouldn’t let me join. I think the invites were glitched for some reason.
OnlyTijmen wrote on mollymgonigle12's profile.
nice
Amazinq wrote on Fisktratt's profile.
Happy birthday
Amazinq wrote on dream81501's profile.
Happy birthday
News: As reported by others, the new Epic loot is revealed to be Dragons! The maps releasing alongside with it are FFA and Solo Lucky Islands. They are all releasing on September 19!
Top Bottom