Minecraft PC IP: play.cubecraft.net

Should I do more “celebration giveaways” for other milestones??

• Total voters
  • This poll will close: .

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
IMG_6402.png

To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
- Reesle :D

Last edited:
Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:
Hello everyone! Hope you’re all having a good evening! Tonight, to celebrate my 5000 reaction score milestone, I will be hosting my 7th Community Giveaway! Keep reading to find out how to enter.

Giveaway:
Before telling you how to enter, I should probably mention that the prize for this giveaway will be a Galaxy Bundle (photo proof👇).
View attachment 233224
To enter yourself (or a friend), simply comment your (or your friend’s) IGN in the replies. When I react and/or respond to your message, it means you were successfully entered!
The giveaway will end on September 26th at 4:00 PM EST. The winners will be announced either that evening or the following day.

Conclusion:
Thank you to everyone who will enter and to all who ever reacted to the content I post! Good luck in the giveaway!
Ign : legendary_op_30
Thanks for hosting

Reactions: Reesle

minecraft0392

Jul 2, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN: CharmingWind729
Thank you for the giveaway!

dream81501

Dec 5, 2023
France, Colmar
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
Level : 93
VIP level : 27
IGN : Dream81501
Thanks for hosting the giveway
I from France so I also speak currently

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
IGN: CrystalLegend10
Thank you for hosting!
Ign : legendary_op_30
Thanks for hosting
IGN: CharmingWind729
Thank you for the giveaway!
ign UncleSpect3256
thanks for hosting
Level : 93
VIP level : 27
IGN : Dream81501
Thanks for hosting the giveway
I from France so I also speak currently
IGN : Adamemad4300

ty for hosting
IGN: Notcitingdow
also CONGRATSSS
IGN: NightThree16965
thanks for hosting
All entered! :)
Congrattts!!!

I already have the bundle.
Small Spoiler: It's one of the coolest bundles

Could I enter a random person?
Sure. Like before, all the names of those that entered prior to you posting your message will be added to a wheel. Here’s the results:
Congrats to @alihassan417506 for winning an extra entry!
IMG_6404.jpeg

camstruction

Sep 5, 2024
Perth
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224
Like before, if you already have the bundle and wish to enter someone at random, I will take all the names of those who entered prior to you posting your message and put them on a wheel to be chosen at random.

Conclusion:
Has this been done already?

camstruction

Sep 5, 2024
Perth
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
Camstruction
Not sure if this has finished yet

hoppyfrog28_

Jun 5, 2023
da swamp
Another congrats on 5,000 reaction score 🥳! I already have this bundle, so I will not enter my name in. Instead I'd like to give an extra entry to a random person.

I think that more celebration giveaways would be very cool. Perhaps some of them can be for server-wide milestones and events (ex: after a new update, a certain amount of forum members, a certain amount of unique logins on to CubeCraft, or during events like the winter and halloween event).

coolzombiee

Novice Member
Jun 20, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN - cool zombie e
Thx for hosting!!!

bleedn

Sep 10, 2024
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN: WAIT N BLEED OG
Thank you for hosting :D

Reesle

Forum Expert
May 25, 2022
Canada
Another congrats on 5,000 reaction score 🥳! I already have this bundle, so I will not enter my name in. Instead I'd like to give an extra entry to a random person.

I think that more celebration giveaways would be very cool. Perhaps some of them can be for server-wide milestones and events (ex: after a new update, a certain amount of forum members, a certain amount of unique logins on to CubeCraft, or during events like the winter and halloween event).
Thank you!
Here are the results:
IMG_6405.png

Ooo those are good ideas. Thanks!
IGN - cool zombie e
Thx for hosting!!!
IGN: WAIT N BLEED OG
Thank you for hosting :D
Entered! :)

Mr Jii Gamer

Dedicated Member
Jun 10, 2022
Algérie
youtube.com
Pronouns
He/Him
Introduction:

Giveaway:
View attachment 233224

Conclusion:
IGN : Mr Jii Gamer
Thank you for the giveaway ✨🤍

Members Online

Team online

Latest posts

Latest profile posts

YeoXuHang wrote on Flxen's profile.
Thanks for the follow!
Flxen wrote on YeoXuHang's profile.
Ty for the follow!
-Do you have pictures with your friends Alex?
-No
-So, what photos do you keep then?

hope.PNG
Finally the new dragon releases tomorrow I can’t wait to see what the price is (hoping less than a rank, but I am sure that’s it’s the same price as a rank or more)
Here's another prediction: I think that Halloween Event 2024 will be in testing sometime next week
Top Bottom